Chapter 15

Space college

After the classes everyone are leaving for their homes. Navya and Alia moved together in a car while Dhruv and Cabir left on Dhruv's Bike as he is dropping Cabir to his flat.  Abhi with Mukthi and Nandu are leaving in a car together as they already planned to leave together daily as they are living at the same place. 

As they sat in a car, Mukthi and Abhi sat together in back seat and Manik is driving with Nandini in passenger seat. Mukthi and Abhi noticed the tension between Manik and Nandu, so they planned to stop near an ice-cream shop and leave to give them privacy.

Mukthi : abhi, Mujhe ice cream khana hain.

Abhi : haan aage ek shop hein hum waha rukengen, manik please stop near the ice cream cafe.

Manik : ok, sure

Mukthi and Abhi messaged Nandu and Manik respectively to solve their problem as they cannot handle the tension between them. After reaching the cafe they left to the cafe leaving Manik and Nandu in the car asking their choice of ice-cream.

The situation between Manik and Nandu is Awkward. Finally, Nandini gathered the courage and demanded answers from Manik

Nandu: Manik.... tum kyun mujhe avoid kar rahe ho.

Manik: what !! mein, nahi tho

Nandu: jhooth mat bolo

Manik: yes... I am avoiding you.

This made Nandini's eyes teared. seeing this Manik is baffled.

Manik: hey nandu, kya hua?? Why are you crying?

Nandu:  you are asking as if you don't know.

Manik: I really don't know.

Nandu: seriously Manik...Ek tho tum mujhe avoid kar rahe ho.. MUJHE.. and then you are asking me why I am crying?

Manik: wo..... are leave na . now i am talking na.

Nandu : Kya faida. tum isiliye mujse baat kar rahi ho kyunki I am crying if not you are toh in ignoring mode na

Manik was now worried seeing nandu crying and he don't know what to do.
so he held her cheeks softly like holding a glass.

Manik :  shh shh nandu please rona band karo. mere liye please.

now now stopped crying and looked at at manik innocently

Manik : mein isiliye tumhe ignore kar raha hoo because I think you are uncomfortable with me .

Nandu : Manik no matter what i will never be uncomfortable around you infact I don't know why but I feel safe around you like when I am near you I feel like I am near someone I trust the most like appa or bhai.

Hearing this manik is shocked. nah not because Nandini trusts him but because she compared him to her brother. He is now afraid that Nandini is bhai-zoning him. So He shouted

Manik : Nooo
tum kya pagal ho dont you try to bhai-zone me. Friend-zone maan sakta hoon but not bhai-zone please

Nandini was first shocked hearing his shout but later blushed hearing his comment. And seeing nandu blushing Manik realsied what he said.
And other side seeing Manan two members are smirking noticing them and they areeeeee
MUKHBHI

Now cabir ke saath saath Mukhbhi ke haath pakadgaya hamanra manik and Mukthi is not so ever leaving nandu without teasing. seeing Manan in their own zone mukhbhi thought to interfere as they are not moving.

mukthi : Oh hello! tum dono ice cream logi ya nahi 
Its melting here.

abhi : haa yaar see this how it is melted and yaha toh tum dono look look game khel rahi ho.

Hearing both blushed and had their ice-cream silently and moved back to their respective homes with two of them having peaceful smiles and other two with smirking faces.

Next morning all reached SPACE college except navya and alia. Manik and cabir are now worried because they think that navya is stilled worried about yesterday's event. And that is when alia made entrance and seeing her Nandu questioned about navya.

Nandu : Alia where is navya? Is she fine?

Alia : Fine kya she is completely good and cabir be careful haa.

cabir :  hein mein kyun careful rahon?

Alia : because now you are going to get heart attack.

manik : Alia what is this? we are asking about navya and you are saying cabir will get heart attack ye jya baat hain? tu cabir ka chod and tell me where is navya?

cabir : sahi hain, mujhe heart attack aye you don't even care manik. This is so not done.

Manik : tu ab chup nahi hua tho heart attack ka pata nahi lekin manik attack to jarur hoga.
just concentrate on navya wahi tera madubala mein.

Cabir shut his moth hearing manik's warning and is now again back to his concern mode hearing about about this madhubala.

Alia : chill guys. Navya is completely fine.
Navya ab toh aajao yaar everyone are eagerly waiting for you.

There comes a girl with knee length green dress and with slight hair curls at the bottom of her hair and with a very light makeup. Yes that is NAVYA.

 Yes that is NAVYA

manik, Abhi and dhruv are staring at her with open moth while girls are slightly jumping seeing her. In all this, cabir is watching her so lovingly and for him her walking and coming here is visible in slow motion with back ground music i.e., violin person literally staying back at him and are playing voilin and cabir is so close to pose like Sharukh khan but manik saw him on time and nudged him with his elbow making him conscious. But to his bad luck everyone saw him except navya as she is busy in adjusting herself in that dress as it is her 1st time in wearing this type of dress.

After she adjusted herself Girls throw themselves on Navya while Manik, Dhruv and Abhi smiled seeing their bond. while cabir is still lost in Navya.

Nandu : wah navya. What an update yaar. you are so beautiful.

Alia :  hain na. my styling 
said alia raising her shirt collar.

Mukthi : danya ho alia mata.

hearing her all laughed. 
 Manik : waise navya you are comfortable na in this dress.
see if you are not comfortable no need to do this for everyone here.
no one will dare to say anything to my sister now.

hearing Manik, Navya smiled but answered.

Navya : yes bhai, I am comfortable because it's me who approached alia for this styling beacuse I think this is high time I change my lifestyle. Bachpan se mujhe bhi aise dresses pehenke goomna tha bahar but because of the family I am unable to do it. Now as they are not my family I want to explore myself more.

Hearing her manik and Nandu smile while cabir secretly thanked alia from backside shaking her hand almost dislocating her hand. But dhruv saw him on time and helped alia removing her hand from cabir's grip.

Navya : Okay now you all sit and order in the canteen. I am very hungry.

Abhi : haan chalo navya let us go and bring orders while you guys settle.

Everyone moved to the canteen as there is still time for the lecture as 1st lecture got cancelled. Navya and Abhi moved to bring the orders while all settled themselves.

Nandu : waise alia why did you said ki cabir ko heart attack ayega navya ko dekh ke.

Manik : because she is not dumb na.
she guessed that cabir likes navya.

Nandu : hawww. what fdo you mean I am dumb?

Manik : nahin tho yesterday you were crying because i am ignoring you but you yourself ignored me first and that is the reason I thought ki you are uncomfortable with me.

while arguing both Manan didn't notice that there are audiences who are now together smirking seeing them.

Manik then realized what he said and in front his friends he blurted the truth and now he feels himself trapped.

__________________________________________