Chapter 18

please do inline comments expressing your views for your every thoughts on the characters or my thoughts which are expressed in his story.
Ignore the grammatical mistakes please🥺

______________________________________________________

Nandini drove as quickly as she could to Alia's house. When they arrived at the mansion and heard silence in the hallway, they parked the car and went inside. Mukthi summoned a servant who was carrying a broom upstairs. "Suno Bhaiya, where are all of you?" asked Mukthi to the servant, who had been present from the start in Alia's manison. He answered with great sadness. "After an argument between Madamji and Alia Mam, Alia Mam destroyed everything in her room. While Navya Ji is in their room with Madamji and Sir Ji, Alia Mam has locked herself in the guest room." 

When Mukthi and Nandini hear this, they are taken aback because, up until now, Alia has always been a quiet, kind girl. Now, she is arguing with her mother and causing chaos. They chose to first meet Navya in order to learn more about what had happened because it was a huge blow to them. Nandu is aware of Alia's sweetness, but because she aspires to independence, she will never confide in her about her problems.

Reaching for Avantika and Harsh together, they saw Navya comforting Avantika while Harsh was deep in thought. When Nandu knocked on the door, Navya turned to face them before going outside and shutting their room's door. "What's going on here, Navya? Nandu asked, "What happened suddenly that Alia is acting like this and Aunty is crying?" To which Navya responded with a detailed explanation. 

Flashback 

Alia asked Navya to accompany her after they arrived at Kapoor Mansion because she needed to show Navya some dresses for a later date. Likewise, Navya nodded and followed Alia into the room, where they heard shouts emanating from Avantika and Harsh's quarters. They listened to what was happening as they paused outside their room. Navya was about to leave, believing that she was entering their family's private space, but Harsh's next comment caused her to pause, and she turned to see Alia trembling.

"Avantika Why are you only getting worked up over this certificate? It's the reality of Alia. Use us sach aaj nahi tho kal pata hona chahiye." Harsh remarked, soothing Avantika. "Harsh, Shut up, Harsh. Just shut up. There is absolutely no way that Alia will ever find out about this truth. No Way," exclaimed Avantika, frustrating Harsh, who then yelled, "Avantika Alia has a right to know that I am not her biological father, so please, enough already. Alia shivered at this, and Navya stood in shock for her. Without confronting anyone, Alia hurried to her room and pushed a vase close by. This caused Navya to scream and return from shock, calling Alia. Avantika and Harsh were taken aback by this since they hadn't anticipated Alia to learn the truth. 

"Navya kya Alia ne sab kuch sun liya?" asked Harsh, and Navya nodded, and Avantika started shaking and crying. And that is when they all heard noises from Alia's room. Everyone reached Alia's room and was shocked to see the room's condition. She threw everything and broke everything that was coming into her hands like a mad girl, and she was crying loudly. Avantika and Harsh are not able to control her. Navya didn't know what to do and called Nandini immediately, as she thought she could help Alia. Meanwhile, Harsh tried to reach Alia. "Alia beta, listen to me once." Alia, when she heard her dad's words, who is biologically not her dad, and when she again realized this, she shouted, "YOU.ARE.NOT.MY.FATHER. So please just leave from here. I don't want to talk to you, not anyone. "Listening to this, Harsh stood shocked. While Avantika again tried to help Alia, she ran from that room to the guest room and locked herself.

Navya made numerous attempts to get Alia to open the door, but she would not listen. She then considered checking up on Avantika and Harsh. When she arrived in their room, she found Avantika in tears and Harsh, lost in thought and sobbing silently after realizing he had silent tears in his eyes. After deciding to comfort them, she went inside, and five minutes later, Nandini and Mukthi arrived.

Flashback over

They are shocked after hearing everything Navya had to say because they did not think their Harsh uncle was Alia's biological father. Harsh never treated Alia like a stepdaughter, and they don't even have any other kids. In addition, aunt Avantika, who is always so strong, keeps crying. They made the decision to stop thinking about it since they now felt that comforting Alia's family was crucial. Navya made the decision to stay with Avantika and Harsh, while Nandu and Mukthi went to comfort Alia.

Nandini arrived at the guest room, where Alia had locked herself in and knocked on her door, but she did not answer. Mukthi softly questioned, "Alia, please open the door," aware that the only indication that she was close to it was the shadow that was visible down the door. "Yes, please open the door, Alia. Until you share with us, we won't ask you any questions," Alia stated. Growing impatient, Mukthi said, "Ha Aloo we just want to be with you, please open the door." 

After a brief period of waiting, Alia carefully opened the door, went to the bed, and settled herself. Nandini then simply went to give her a hug. When Alia felt Nandu's warmth, she began to cry once more. This was the first time Mukthi and Nandini had ever seen their best friend cry, so they too started crying. She has always been strong and has never expressed her emotions as her mother did because her mother has always remained strong in the face of adversity. As Alia has grown, she has grown to look up to her mother and wants to be just like her—strong—but she is unaware of the circumstances that led to her mother's strength. In contrast, her father has always been so happy and calm that Alia feels pampered and is only now able to express her emotions in front of her closest friends and family.

Navya on the other hand, comforts Avantika, who continues to weep and is unable to see that Harsh has left the room in complete silence. Navya is sad when she sees Avantika because she feels like a mother to her now, but she didn't feel that way when she was a child. She misses seeing her as strong and independent. " Aunty, I can't see you crying, please. You are always strong na please don't cry like. If you cry now who will take care of Uncle and Alia" consoled Navya but Avantika didn't stop crying "I can be any more strong and pretend that I am strong. I just wished to god that my family should always be happy, but no he always wants to snatch happiness when I feel that everything is going good. Now I no longer want to pretend that I am strong. ",

Navya is determined to make her understand," Aunty listen to me. In my opinion, you never pretended to strong. Maybe at starting you pretend, but then you overcame all the obstacles and made yourself really strong. Aunty, shall I say one thing In this whole world, no one strong everyone pretends to be strong, and they only reveal their true persona to one person. It might be anyone, I guess that one person to you is Uncle, so just stay for him aunty. I can see Uncle is really lost in his thoughts from the time Alia busted on him. Understand him aunty as he supported till now, it's your time to support him now" said Navya to which Avantika realized that Harsh in not in this room and also knows where he might be. So, she thought to go to him and console him and before that she kissed Navya kissed forehead and said "Thank you beta. You really made me understand the situation. You go and rest, I guess Nandu and Mukthi are here for Alia. I will be with your uncle. You go and take rest and haa I forget you guys did not have dinner. It's already dinner time, please take the dinner for the girls and you yourself also have it. I will make your uncle eat okay ".
After this, Navya nodded and went to the kitchen to serve the dinner for girls.

______________________________________________

That's it for today
and guys sorry there will be no update next Monday as I will be out for the trip with my friends but don't worry I will release the double update the after Monday

Please do vote and do inline comments
Thank you