Chapter 19

please do inline comments expressing your views for your every thoughts on the characters or my thoughts which are expressed in his story.
Ignore the grammatical mistakes please🥺

___________________________________________________________

After finishing her meal, Navya proceeded to Alia's room, where she is currently sleeping with Nandu and Mukthi. She arrived in the room to see Alia still crying, Nandu caressing her head, and Mukthi sitting close to her knees.

When she saw the circumstances, she decided not to bother Alia right away, so she gently called Mukthi and showed them the dinner. Alia even responded, saying, "Navya, you can come inside, no problem." Navya responded by slowly bringing their dinner inside and preparing to go outside. Alia inquired, "Navya, did you have your dinner?""No, Alia, I'm going to have dinner with Kaka now."  Navya smiled at the thought that, even though Alia was feeling very depressed, she was still considering whether or not to have dinner with her. "He is waiting for me," she said. "I'm so sorry you have to witness the ugly fight, Navya" said Alia, to which Navya sat on the bed beside Alia and said "I am your friend, Alia, so I understand your suffering.Even though we are not as close as Nandini and Mukthi, I still want to talk to you as a friend." Alia was about to say something, but Navya interrupted. Alia was forced to consider her options after she heard the statement, "Just think once. If he is not your biological father and they concealed this from you, there might be some reason for this." Navya nodded in the direction of Nandini and Mukthi, then departed to have dinner with Kaka, who was waiting for her in the outhouse.

Nandini and Mukthi called their house after dinner to let them know what was going on and to ask if they could spend the night with Alia. When they made the call, Abhi and Manik were present in the Murthy mansion as well, and they wanted to know what was wrong. So, in order to find out more, Abhi gave Mukthi a call. Mukthi went outside to respond to the call and give them an update on the situation.

Nandini noticed Alia was still lost in her thoughts when Mukthi left to take the call. "Shall I share something with you, Alia?" questioned Nandini, which confused Alia's thoughts. She turned to face Nandini and gave her a head-nod. "Have you given Navya's words any thought? You really should give Uncle some serious thought. Even though he is not your biological father, have you ever been treated poorly by him?" Alia nodded, shaking her head in agreement. "As far as I'm aware, he has never even treated you poorly; rather, he has always treated you like a princess, which is how we can tell how much he cares for you. I truly hope you give him a chance, so just think carefully and give him an opportunity to explain why he kept this from you" said Nandu. "I'd like you to give him an opportunity because Alia's My father's position still feels foreign to me, even though Raman Mamu treats me like his own daughter. Harsh Uncle never made you feel devoid of those feelings and emotions, so it will always be special. So just consider it and give him a chance," Mukthi said as she entered the room after giving Abhi and Manik the rundown on everything.

Like this, the following day arrived, and soon everyone was seated at the dining table for breakfast in Kapoor's mansion. Alia arrived gradually and took a seat for breakfast. Everyone ate breakfast in silence, said their goodbyes to one another, and headed off to work or college. On the way, Navya ran into Avantika and urged her to continue being strong. Navya also gave her a hug, which made everyone happy for Navya's considerateness.

Girls went to their classes after arriving at college. The boys gave Dhruv and Cabir an explanation of the situation. Dhruv felt at once that he ought to be with Alia. He is therefore impatiently awaiting the break to arrive so that he can spend time with Alia. When everyone's break was announced after a while, Dhruv left the classroom first to look for Alia. It was then that he noticed a message in their group that they had made for each other. In it, Alia said that she needed some alone time, that she was somewhere, and that they shouldn't worry about her because she would return in 20 to 30 minutes.He decided that now was the right moment to go find Alia and comfort her.