Chapter 21

please do inline comments expressing your views for your every thoughts on the characters or my thoughts which are expressed in his story.
Ignore the grammatical mistakes please🥺

NOTE : 

This chapter contains some sensitive content. please be aware.
_________________________________________________________

Everyone was concerned for Avantika as she felt unconscious. Harsh is quite concerned for her, and Alia is also seeing her mother, although she is aware that her mother is unconscious because she inquired about her biological father. This is not only noticed by Alia, but also by Nandini and Navya. They both nodded at each other and proceeded to comfort Alia, who was still anxious about her.

Mukthi dashed to the kitchen to fetch water, as instructed by her mother. After sprinkling some water on her, she awoke but began crying again upon seeing Alia. This made her more concerned, and this time Avantika gathered her strength and sipped some water provided by Supriya. She realized that no matter what, Alia would never deny the truth, so she resolved to open up. With a sharp inhalation, she seated Alia beside her.

"Listen Alia ab jo bhi mein bolungi please just believe that we always love you no matter what," said Avantika to which Alia just nodded her head and even Harsh got to know that finally, Avantika was ready to share the past. seeing Harsh Ishita got up from beside Avantika and made him sit next to her as they could see that something serious was about to be shared.

"I AM A RAPE VICTIM" said Avantika

Flashback

Avantika is a poor young woman in her twenties. She lives in a village, but it is a very good village, with everyone constantly willing to help one another. Avantika lives with her dadi because her parents died when she was a little child. However, her Dadi never let her feel the weight of her parents' deaths. She is eager to travel to the city for her schooling since she is passionate about clothing design and will soon be an adult. She even began sewing the garments of her village women to help support her Dadi and save for her own education.

But still, it is not enough for her education, then came her uncle who is the son-in-law of her dadi. Dadi's daughter got married in a city but soon left the world because of some illness. But his husband used to come and visit Dadi to take care of her expenses here and there and sometimes used to support her. He even got some medicines of Dadi whenever there was some shortage of expenses from them. Alia used to behave very well with her uncle because he always looked very serious. Somehow he convinced Dadi that he would take care of Avantika in the city and even there was no need for money as he said he would arrange them somehow. He used to treat Avantika as his daughter because his wife died after 2 years of marriage there are no children of them. He is very fond of Avantika and also respects her opinion of studying further for her passion. So he decided to move Dadi and Avantika to the city so that he could support both of them.

He asked this many times but Dadi used to refuse saying her memories of her son and daughter-in-law are stored in this house. But now she thinks that Avantika needs to be in the city and she doesn't want to be selfish so moves to the city.

Soon Avantika's dream is coming true. She is now in her last years of education and is soon going to receive the graduation certificate. Then her Uncle made her meet Harsh as her potential groom through an arranged marriage. Harsh is a very well-known businessman in the city and his parents are also no more. His dad is in her last stage of cancer so she wants to see his marriage dying and make him meet her caretaker's daughter whom she observed as a very classy and good woman and that is Avantika. They both are about to get married in a week but Avantika gets kidnapped by RAJIV who is a psychopath. He is obsessed with women and used to like torchering them. when he has had enough of them he used to sell them and enjoy with luxuries he got by selling them. He is the person who gave Avantika's uncle the money for her education but when he is unable to pay him back he gets to know about Avantika and then he asks her in return for money but her Uncle never agrees. Avantika's uncle is working in Harsh's home at that time and Harsh then gets to know everything and decides to help him and gives him the money to return and for this, his Dadi asks Harsh to marry that girl to keep her safe.

Rajiv kidnapped Avantika a week before her marriage and raped her continuously without caring about her pleas. he tortured her for almost 2 years. After these two years, he bought another girl who was married and was kidnapped by Rajiv as informed by someone. Rajiv was about to leave for a week for some work at that time so he then ordered to throw the girl whom he kidnapped to throw in a room and his men got confused and threw her in the room where Avantika is kept. The girl then saw Avantika who was in a very weak state and her clothes were torn almost staying naked.

The girl was unable to see her like that and immediately went to console her and Avantika cried bitterly feeling a warm sensation after 2 years. Avantika is unrecognizable as her face is full of marks of burns and blood dried. She cried and cried for the whole night the girl patted her silently without questioning anything. The girl is a very strong woman who did not even shed a tear after the kidnap. she was not harmed because his boss ordered Rajiv to not harm her till he came to meet her. She is confident that her husband will surely come and save her and that became true as in the morning her husband came to save her. He also saved Avantika who is unconscious after crying for the whole night in that girl's embrace. He left her with his most trusted police and told him to make contact with her family members.

They somehow got in contact with Harsh who is searching for her for these years. Harsh cried seeing her like this. He got to know everything and even tried to make Rajiv's arrest with all the proof he saved in these two years. Avantika who is drained from all the crying she did that night with that girl goes straight to a coma for a month because she has no energy and her brain is not able to accept that she is now free. Harsh took care of her in that month. After getting conscious she got to know that her uncle was killed by Rajiv and her dadi died of a heart attack seeing her son-in-law die and having no info about her granddaughter. Even Harsh's Dadi is no more as she is already in the last stage of cancer and she strongly believes that no matter what Avantika is her granddaughter-in-law. Even Harsh believed that she was his wife and would somehow find her no matter what.

But then the problem arises as Avantika is pregnant. She is now four weeks pregnant and on the day she was rescued she fell unconscious because of this. Harsh believed that this would be the decision of Avantika whether to keep the baby or not so he did not opt for abortion. And when Avantika got the chance she decided to keep the baby as it was not the fault of the baby. Harsh even supported her in this and married her immediately. With the help of Harsh Avantika became strong and lived happily ever after. But there is always a fear in Harsh and Avantika thinking about what will happen when Alia knows the truth.

Flashback over

Alia is crying badly and continuously saying sorry to her mother. Harsh is silent not knowing what to do. Everyone present there is sad hearing about Avantika's past. And when it is overboard Avantika is again going to get a panic attack when Supriya goes close to her and hugs her. " Avantika please relax. You are very strong. I really can understand what you have gone through, only I can but we women have to stay strong warna ye log hamare bina kaha jee sakte" laughed Supriya making the situation light. Even Avnatika chuckled upon hearing this.

Everyone smiled seeing Avantika smile. Harsh silently said Thank you to Supriya and she smiled nodding her head. " toh wo ladki tum ho pari" said someone seeing Avantika.

_______________________________________

That's it for today.
How do you like the chapter?

Please do vote and comment.
and I would really like to dedicate this chapter to these two guys who are silently supporting me by voting and commenting on almost every chapter.
Thank you so much 

@tasneemshabandari9 

Manjudivya