Chapter 21: First Date

A/N: Let's start!

*****

The dining table of Jumpol's mansion was filled with their usual teasing and laughter. Everyone was busy chatting and eating except for Off.

Off: "Guys I need your help."

Everyone turned silent almost instantly waiting for their elder brother to continue.

Off: "Do you have any ideas for best first date?"

Everyone blinked at the sudden question but slowly they picked up.

Tay: "What? Did Gun forgave you?"

Singto: "Are you going out with P'Gun?"

Earth: "What happened P'Off?"

Off explained everything happened that afternoon and the four younger ones were so proud of their big brother.

Tay: "I have an idea. Take him to best cafe or restaurant in the city."

New: "Didn't you pay attention? They already had lunch together. Twice."

Singto: "No P'Off, don't listen to him. Take him to concert or comedy shows."

Earth: "That's a bad idea. If you are going on a date it should focus on you both. You should talk and get to know and it is not possible if you are in crowd."

Neo: "I don't think so. Being alone can put you in awkward situation. You should have something to divert if it gets worse."

New: "But Earth has valid point. The point of date is to enjoy each other's company right?"

Singto: "But there is a chance for things going awkward."

Tay: "So you are saying people who goes to movie dates are uncomfortable with their partners?"

Neo: "It's not my words."

Off: "Guys stop it."

But no one minded him as they were still arguing.

Off: "STOP IT EVERYONE!"

Everyone went silent.

Off: "You guys are no use. Just have your dinner and get back to your works."

They ate silently when Off spoke again.

Off: "I am wondering how you guys know so much about date ideas... are you guys hiding something?"

Tay: "What?! No... you are so funny."

Neo: "We just see in movies and series P'Off."

Singto: "Yeah."

Off: "Whatever."

Off decided to google on date ideas and he did that after their dinner.

The next day