But I did not think you liked it...

15 minutes later

"Nines drive faster." You demanded while looking over at Nines.

"I am driving at the speed limit, I cannot go any faster!" Nines stated, raising his voice at you. His LED glowing between red and yellow. "No you're driving like a grandma." You teased Nines who had just stopped at a red light, his head turned towards you. A frown spread across his face.

"What does that even mean? I am driving at an acceptable speed. We will arrive at the bar in less than three minutes." Nines argued before taking a deep and unneeded breath, then blowing it out of his mouth slowly. "You are trying to tease me... it is highly annoying."

"I do it because I like you... I'm not trying to be mean I promise..." You told Nines with a pout on your face which only made him smile at you.

"I am aware that you are not trying to be mean, I do not drive like a grandma though." Nines remarked as you made a sound of uncertainty, that's when Nines looked away and began to drive again. "Yeah sure... hurry up I want a singular alcoholic drink!" You exclaimed making Nines laugh at you, obviously you were very convincing because he sped up the tiniest amount.

"Why are you only having one drink?" Nines asked his voice held a large amount of curiosity.

"You've dealt with drunk me enough times already, besides I don't need to be drunk to have a good time." You explained to Nines as the bar slowly came into view, Nines went silent as he pulled into a parking spot near the bar. "You know I do not mind it, you are entertaining either way." Nines mumbled as he cut the engine and turned to look at you.

"We can all enjoy drunk Hank." You suggested as Nines smiled at you then nodded.

Even though it took some time to get there you finally entered the bar after Nines held the door open for you, looking around you spotted Connor's uniform jacket so instantly made your way towards him. Nines in tow behind you. Reaching the table you saw two empty glasses on the table and a full one in Hanks hand.

"I said a singular drink." You said as Hank and Connor turned their attention to you.

"Yeah well I got of waiting for you, you can still have one. I'm going for ten to twenty." Hank told you as he raised his glass slightly in the air before lowering it to his lips and drinking some. "You are not having twenty drinks, Hank!" Connor exclaimed as he whipped his head around in Hank direction.

"I'm going to go and get myself a drink, you stay here with them, okay Nines?" You asked in a whisper to Nines who shook his head 'no', you weren't sure why he didn't want to stay. "I would like to come with you, please." Nines said as he glanced towards the bar, you weren't going to argue with him and you'd already teased him enough tonight.

"Me and Nines will be back in a few minutes, gonna go get my singular drink." You told Hank and Connor who had just been bickering between one another. "Make sure she gets something strong, RK900!" Hank called out to Nines as you started to push Nines towards the bar.

"Can you stop being annoying for five minutes, Hank!" You heard Connor scold Hank as they began to bicker again.

"What drink will you order?" Nines asked after you stopped pushing him and instead let him walk alongside you. "I'm not sure... I'm not getting anything too strong..." You told him as you made it to the bar and placed your hands flat down onto the counter.

"It does not matter if you have a strong drink, you are very good at holding your alcohol. You will not get drunk if you have one drink." Nines said as he began to look behind the bar at all the alcohol around, he really seemed interested in all the different types of alcohol. "Wanna find out why most people hate the taste of vodka?" You asked Nines while using your eyes to look at him, he turned his head to connect his eyes with yours.