Welcome, Y/n-san, To Yuigaoka Girls' High School. Please Enjoy Your Stay.

A/n: HELLO AND WELCOME! This is a highly experimental trial. I'll be honest, I don't know if this series will gain any popularity. But if I didn't try, then I failed instantly. I wanted to put pen to paper and see if I could create something worth reading. Anyhow, let's begin.

---

If this is your first with me, here's a handy guide for your convenience.

A/N = Authors Notes. Example: Check above

" Means a character is speaking out loud. Example: Kinako: "Ooh! Newspaper club? My old schools never had one of those!"

* Are to show character actions. Example: Y/n: "This one didn't either. Not until I suggested it." *He yawns* "It's exhausting work."

' Are to show texts or writing. Example: Kanon(Text): 'I'm home sick today.' 'Can you please make your healing gyoza?'

Italics are to show that a character is whispering. Example: Y/n: "Healing gyoza? What doe that mean?"

If the names are split they're either talking at the same time or saying the same thing.

Example(same thing): Kanon/Chisato: "But you're gyoza DOES have medicinal properties!"

Example(Same time) (Same punctuation): Natsumi/Y/n: "It totally does/It totally doesn't!"

Example(Same time) (Different punctuation): Mei/Keke: "Does it?/It does!"

If none are present and a character has dialogue, that means they're thinking.

Example: Y/n: What sort of rumors has Kanon been spreading about my gyoza?!

Plain text is narration. Example: He sighed once more before heading to the kitchen. He'll be there for a while making gyoza with Keke until he couldn't feel his hands.

With that out of the way, let's begin.

One more thing, this story's backstory for the school will be different from the original. 

---

A lifetime ago.

Kishibe: "I'm sorry, M/n. But there's nothing we can do here. You'll have to shut down."

M/n: "But this is all I had. What do I do now?"

Kishibe: "Listen. This will be tough, but you need to hear it."

M/n: *She leans forward* "I'm listening."

Kishibe: "There's one major part where you went wrong."

He lights a cigarette and offers one to M/n. 

M/n: "I don't smoke."

Kishibe: "Oh, right. My bad. Bit a habit where I work."

He puts away his pack and lighter.

Kishibe: *He sighs* "You had a good idea. Schools are always in need. But you went about it wrong. School's specializing in music are on the decline. But I don't think you could've adapted in time. Though, that is where you went wrong."

He rubs his eyes and takes a puff of his cigarette.

Kishibe: "I hate to say it, but things aren't getting better. The best way to combine the two is to have a separate music program. Like sports schools. They're a high school but they also focus heavily on their sporting programs."

M/n: "This... You're right. I didn't and couldn't change. But we are a music school first and foremost. Hiring a bunch of new teachers? Building new classes? That would've sunk our budget."