Operation Idol Recruitment Is A Go!

A/n: Welcome. Again. The threequel. This chapter will continue the story. You know what, I'm not the best with intros. With that in mind, let's begin.

Today Y/N woke up earlier than usual. Being a part of the journalism club, he's expected to be prepared to handle any morning editing. Today he's been asked to meet with the club's sponsor, Patchouli-sensei. Getting dressed, he's ready to make an excellent first impression. He walks by himself since Kanon and Chisato usually wake up later than he does on an average day.

Y/n: Let's see here.

Using the school's facility webpage, he looks for information on Patchouli and the library staff. 

Y/n: Eh?

But as it turns out, she doesn't have any information on her page. There's only info on the previous librarians. 

Y/n: So she's new. They probably hired her sometime after graduation. It looks like we'll both be learning. It's almost relieving. I hope sensei is down to earth. Though, I do wonder why she'd sponsor my club. It was probably out of kindness.

Approaching the gate a girl with red hair stands by the gate looking at her phone. She has long crimson hair and a bright smile. She laughs at something on her phone.

Y/n: "Good morning." Someone else is here already? I don't remember there being a gate inspector.

Girl: "Hm? Oh!"

She puts her phone away and walks over to Y/n.

Girl: "You must be the head of the journalism club."

Y/n: "And sole member. F/N L/n, nice to meet you."

Girl: "Likewise. My name is Koakuma. Patchouli-sensei told me to wait for you here."

Y/n: "Is Ren here?"

Girl: "She's with the Headmistress."

Y/n: "I see."

Koakuma: "Come on, don't just stand around. I've done enough of that today. It's pretty obvious you don't know where to go, so I'll show you around."

Y/n: Oi, isn't this girl kinda gal-ish? "Hai. Please lead the way."

He follows the carefree girl to the library. 

Koakuma: "Oi! Sensei, we're here!"

Patchouli: "I-In a second!"

The librarian steps out holding a large stack of books. She appears to be on the shorter side. 

Patchouli: "Sorry, we're reorganizing the library."

She sets the books down on her desk before sighing deeply. 

Patchouli: *She turns to face Y/n* "M-My name is Patchouli Knowledge. I'm the librarian here. I'm a new hire, though. We were supposed to have this done by yesterday, but due to my poor health, my work speed isn't incredible."

She points over to Koakuma who is sorting the books on her desk.

Patchouli: "I'm sure you've been introduced. Koakuma is the library assistant. She's also a first-year since the last assistant graduated."

Koakuma: "But don't let that worry you, I've been on library duty since kindergarten!"

She smiles with a certain pride that exudes arrogance.

Patchouli: "She really is capable. A great help."

She sits down with a slight sigh.

Y/n: "Patchouli-sensei, I have to ask. Why did agree to be our club sponsor."