𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒 🤍

𝘭𝘰𝘭 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳- 😭

As you both reached the school gates, you started walking but Dan Heng stopped in his tracks. "What're you doing? Are you still gonna stay here?" You teased which made him shake his head.

"Do you usually go home by yourself?" He asked. "Yeah.. Always.. Why?" You asked chewing on your bottom lip, confused on why he was asking. "Well, do you.. Usually want someone to accompany you?" He asked getting a bit shy. "Yeah I always wanted that, although most of my friends go early. So they really can't accompany me heh." You stated which made him kind of excited.

"Well then, uh... If you wish for someone to accompany you during walks... Then I'm really.. looking forward to be your company for today..." Dan Heng blurted out, carefully choosing his choice of words.

"Oh, of course! We can walk home together. That sounds extremely fun!" You said with pure excitement in your voice, and as well as the butterflies dancing around in your stomach.

"Alright, where is your home? I want to make sure you go home safely first.. " He said with a faint smile, which made you smile even wider. "That's so nice of you Dan Heng! Well, I'll lead you the way!" You said as you both, exited the school gates.

During the walk you both stumbled upon the same street where you both first met, and where he helped you in he rain. "I'll never forget that we met in this specific street. We could've met somewhere even better but we met here." You said laughing. He only nodded with a small laugh as well.

During the walk you talked about so many, just like your hobbies, interests, what your good at, and a lot of simple things about yourself. He, on he other hand, listened to every single word you said, and took a mental note of all your favorite things, just in case you know.

"What about we make walks like this daily?" You suggested, while looking at him to which he only hummed too. "Well I agree. We should make this daily." Dan Heng commented back with a small smile.

"Oh well, that's my house over there!" You said pointing in the distance. "It was fun walking together with you." You said with a tiny of red on your cheeks which made him smile happily. You then waved him a goodbye, with a cheeky smile but he suddenly remembered about something and stopped you.

"Ehh... Wait!" He said running after you. "Hah? What's wrong?" You asked him. "Do not worry, nothing's wrong it's just..... How do I say this without making it sound weird.." He mumbled. "Hmm?" You rose an eyebrow. "May I have.. Your phone number..? Soo.. We can still talk without even meeting each other. " Dan Heng asked, as his ears turn red.

"O-oh of course, I understand what you mean.. " You said hesitating, but decided to give him your phone number. "Here." You muttered ignoring your red tomato face. "Thanks, I'll... See you tomorrow?" Dan Heng said. "Alright..! I'll see you.." You said waving your hand as he gently waved back.

You quickly took the keys to your house but your hands were shaking so much and your face was still red from what you had heard from him. You then finally unlocked your house door, as you quickly dropped your backpack somewhere and jumped onto the couch still blushing, covering your red face giggling, and kicking your feet from excitement.

"God, a hot man just asked me for my fricking number!! I can't right now!" You screeched. About to faint, you grabbed your water bottle and chugged it down. "Okay I better calm down.. ! This is just so unbelievable right now." You said still having a hard time to breathe, and as well stop your heart for beating so much.

You quickly fixed your back pack, and went upstairs to change into comfy pajamas. You then took your phone and earphones and started listening to sped up songs (or whatever you want to listen too). You then jammed into the music as you started dancing and twirling around your room, imagining you and Dan Heng... NOO! Nope, Totally not! You then tried and tried imagining some other things other than.. 𝐻𝑖𝑚.

(𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚!)

Your face flushed red, knowing that you won't be able to get him out of your mind.

You slapped yourself out of frustration. "God, just please stop thinking about himm!" You decide to jump on your bed and bury your red face on a pillow, whispering things about him. How nice he was, how attractive he was, how good looking he was, and so many more things that your heart and feelings poured out on the poor pillow.

"Should I tell March about this??" Those questions lingering in your mind. "Yep fine, whatever." Without thinking you took your phone out and started texting March about what happened this day.

(𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒...?)

800+ words 😞