𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑦 🤍

(𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 😘)

He entered the restaurant with no hesitation, still carrying you in bridal style not minding the stares from the people around him. "Finally, what took you guys so lon-" March gasped when she saw the state you were in. You were like a little baby sleeping and clinging onto Dan Heng for dear life.

The others than exchanged stares at the both of you with widened eyes. They didn't expect this to happen. "Dan Heng, what happened out there?" Stelle chuckled. "Nothing... She fell asleep on my shoulder.. " Dan Heng replied back, still standing. Still, the others were shocked, surprised, some are proud, and other mixed feelings that they couldn't express.

But March, knew she was very very proud that this ship is sailing. "Thisisthegreatestdayofmylife." She whisper screamed extremely proud of Dan Heng. "I think... We need to wake her up." Caelus said, which made Dan Heng glare at him. "Ok ok, sorry. I didn't know you care for her so much, but she has to eat you know!" Caelus said as he sighed heavily.

March giggled as she approached the both of you. "Alright, I'll wake her up. She's such a baby." March laughed out loud, as she finally calmed down. "Before that, I'll have to picture this first, and use it as black mail... HAHAHAHA!"

She laughed like crazy again, and Dan Heng was just done with it. "March, stop laughing and get to the point." Dan Heng told her which she only nodded too. "Fine... I'll wake her up. After this picture!" March took her camera and pictured around 100 pictures at this point.

"March... " Dan Heng slowly said, almost losing his cool. "Fine fine, I'll wake her up now." March said as she put her camera back. She went closer to your ear and whispered, "Wake up!!!!!!" Loud enough for your eyes to flutter open, to see Dan Heng looking away red faced, and as well as March giggling like a little girl.

"Rise and shine! Your awake! You haven't eaten dinner!" March said as you quickly realized Dan Heng was carrying you. "D-dan Heng...?" You mumbled sleepily. "Hmm?" He questioned. "Y-you can put me down now..." You said blushing as he realized he was still carrying you.

"Ahem. Sorry." He says gently putting you down as he held onto your waist so you could keep your balance. The feeling of his hands on your waist sent tingly feelings all over your body. It's like his hands were made to grip onto your waist.

Your blush reddens at the feeling as he pulled away. "Are you alright?" Dan Heng asked worriedly, "Yes." You only nodded at him with a smile as he smiled back. And of course, the others would tease you about then and there but you didn't mind as long as it didn't go overboard. You then sat down back to your seat.

You were finally eating! The food tasted amazing, it's like you could eat this all day. "Mmm.. This is so good~" You mumbled still some food in your mouth which made the others laugh. "Heh, finish the food in your mouth first." Dan Heng chuckled. You only looked away embarrassed.

[𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥]

You then ate enough for you stomach to be full of (😏) food. You took a napkin and properly wiped your mouth. "I really like it here, the food is great. We should totally come back here." Stelle said which you nodded too with a grin. "Of course, I'll schedule friend dates here more often!" March excitedly said. You then all talked about other things, and yeah you guys talked for a while before leaving.