𝑀𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 🤍

𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘐 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘚𝘏 :)

You both arrived to his car, as he let go of your hand slowly and got his car keys and unlocked his car. He then opened the car door for you as he smiled gesturing for you to get inside.

He was all acting so gentlemanly. You chuckled, as you entered inside the car. The seat was comfy enough for you to sigh in relief. He then shut the door for you as well, and sat down on his seat.

"Do you still remember where my house is??" You asked giggling, as he let out a confident chuckle. "Yes, I do. Why would I forget hmm?" He stated which made you surprised. "Wow." Was all you said as you scoffed. "You probably remember everything I said to you?" You asked expecting him to say no, but he only nodded.

"I remember your likes and dislikes. I took mental note. As your friend or.... Best friend I have to know what you want and when you need it." Dan Heng said as you laughed at how cute he was, "Impressive, my mom would totally like you." You teased which made him blush. He then started his car, and drove off.

The restaurant was quite far from your home. Takes like a 30 - 45 minute drive or something. You decide to play some music on your phone, because why not? Music makes everything so much more better. Dan Heng wouldn't mind right? I guess he would mind since this is his car, so maybe asking permission first. He would say yes right?

You then patted his shoulder. "Huh? Is there anything wrong?" He asked. "No nothing is wrong. I just wanted to ask if I could play music?" You said with pleading eyes which made him nod. "Of course you can, go ahead." He cooed as he continued to drive.

You grinned and thanked him as you connected your phone to the speaker or whatever. You then played some songs from your playlist as you hummed and bopped your head to the beat, which, for Dan Heng was too adorable. Some calming and energetic songs started playing until the next song played, ... The song's vibe immediately changed.

When 'that' song played, your eyes widened in shock, "Oh god.." You thought to yourself. You tried to pause the song but Dan Heng stopped. "So you like these kinds of music too huh? Interesting." He said with a closed eye smile.

"I-I don't know how that got in my playlist.." You said with a guilty smile, which made him sigh. "Your playlist is pretty wild, you start playing innocent songs, then this plays?" He joked which made you blush. "I just.. Like this song.. " You muttered, but as you said that the song starts to get more crazy it let out a few moaning and you know.. Which made you go bizzare.

"I think w-we should stop the song." You said when pressing out to reach it when Dan Heng grabbed your wrist. "Keep it playing, I like the music." He said innocently which made your jaw drop in shock. "Do you know what this song means even?!" You squealed as he approached a red light.

"Yes, I know what it means." He says looking at you leaning in closer. "Why?" He says smiling, still smiling. Your blush reddens as you tightly grip your skirt. "Your t-too close to my face.. " You mumbled numerous times which made him chuckle. "Your so cute and pretty..." He says very quietly, as he puts a strand of your hair behind your ear. He never expected to fall for a girl and have feelings for one.

You clearly heard what he said as your whole body heats up from how close he was. "Dan Heng.. " You mutter his name which made his eyes widen as he jumped back into his seat focusing on the road, when the green light came. He coughed slightly.