𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ... 🤍

𝘖𝘒 𝘈𝘕𝘠𝘞𝘈𝘠.. 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱. 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘰𝘢𝘰𝘢𝘭 😭

**✿❀ ❀✿**

You and Dan Heng finally exited the small cafe as you both let out a huge sigh as you finally felt the air hit both of your faces. "Was this really all March's plan?" He asked as you both started falling into conclusions.

"Did she know Jing Yuan worked there..?" You mumbled out, as Dan Heng raised his shoulders. "I don't know, and I'm not sure.. We still don't have enough clues." But why both of you were zoning out, someone pushed the both of you from behind pressing the both of you tightly.

"Hey!" You squealed. The person only giggled as the both of you look back to reveal March, grinning at the both of you. "Ugh March there you are!" You groaned, as she only winked playfully.

"I saw.. Everything! I saw every single thing that happened in there! I took so much pictures of the most cutest moments eee!" She screeched with joy showing you all the pictures but you were completely done with her tricks.

"March.. Before you go crazy again, we have.. Questions to ask you." Dan Heng said as he looked up at him nervously. "Haha.. O-okay! What kind of questions..?" She said smiling awkwardly at him.

"First, did you set us up on a date..?" He said, still staring at her intently. March just looked away blushing from the embarrassment. "Ok fine you caught me! Yes.. I did ok?!" She said stomping her feet.

"I just.. Really really-"

"Ok, last question." Dan Heng said ignoring her complaining. You only watched and listened to what was happening at this point.

"Did you know, Jing Yuan works there..?"  March gulped down, as she shook her head. "Wait what? He does.?" She mumbled changing her smile to a frown. "I-I didn't know!" She said shaking her head. You only raised an eyebrow, she must be lying.

"Tell us the truth March.." You muttered looking at her as she just sighed heavily fiddling with her fingers. "Ehh... Fine.. Yes. I did know.. I just wanted to see your reaction.." She mumbled, feeling a lot more guilty now as you let out a sigh.

"Oh.. Well that sounds quite upsetting doesn't it?" You said, laughing a bit. March only scratched the back of her head, apologizing like a million times at this point.

"Look, just stop apologizing.. It's fine. It already happened." You stated, giving her a faint smile. March just felt really mad at herself after everything she just did. She didn't realize it would.. Backfire? Or whatever it is, she didn't like the feeling that her mission succeeded but she hurt her friends.

You all stayed quiet for a while. Not daring to speak or even strike a conversation which is surprising coming from March who is always talking about certain things. "Anyway.. Uhhh.." March muttered nervously, stepping back a bit.

"If there's nothing else to do, I guess we'll be heading back." You mumured. "We..?" March's ears perked up from what she had heard from you. "Yes, we." Dan Heng suddenly blurt out, a cold smile plastered on his face.