𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦 (𝑌/𝑁) 🤍

𝘠/𝘕 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘯 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯! :3

You got ready to go, as you fixed your hair and got your things all ready. Your outfit was very fitting your style. After a few moments you came out of your bedroom looking as good as new, you just took a shower as your hair was tied up. You start coming down the stairs to see Dan Heng texting someone, probably March.

"I'm ready.. " You told Dan Heng, as Dan Heng could only stare at you from head to toe. "Hmm.. Alright then." He said smiling a bit, but you could see a tint of blush on his cheeks. You only giggled softly walking outside with him, as you locked your door.

"Are we going to walk?" You asked staring at him, tilting your head. He on chuckled, "I guess... Or do you want me to drive?" He asked staring at you with warm eyes. "Perhaps we could walk if it's just near our school."

"Alright, let's go." Dan Heng mumbled, as he took your hand gently. "Do.. You want to hold hands like before?..." He asked, as your face reddens from his sudden touch, his hand felt warm, so you clearly enjoyed holding hands with him this way. Of course, you couldn't say no to him.

"U-uh.. Yes.. Of course.. " You responded to him, with a small smile as he gently smiled back, quite surprised you wanted too. "Oh? Okay then." Dan Heng said with pure happiness in his voice, as you could tell he was happy from you had said.

The both of you walked and, it was pretty close to your house and school! It was just a 5 minute walk before reaching the small and comfy cafe. You and Dan Heng slowly entered inside and looked around, it had pretty decorations and lots of plants and flowers.

Your eyes sparkled once you saw how detailed the tables and chairs was, they had designs that were carved to flowers, especially the tables. It looked comfy around here, kind of a good spot for a date you must say. Dan Heng chuckled seeing your reaction, as he led you to March's table.

"O-oh hi March!" You waved, quickly letting go of Dan Heng's hand. March only smiled back, and smirked right after. "I saw thaaat!!" She said, with a big smirk oh her face. "Saw what..?" You asked, trying to act all confused. "You guys were holding hands! I knew it! Y'all are dating right?!" She asked excitedly standing up looking at you with so much determination.

"H-huh? We aren't dating.. That was just uhm.." You tried looking for an excuse when Dan Heng wraps and arm around you. "March, just because we make physical touch with one another, doesn't mean we are dating. I guess this is just a friends thing, that we do regularly."

Dan Heng mumbled looking down thinking for a bit. You couldn't believe that he just.. Held you like that, goosbumps appeared all over your body from his sudden grasp. You got tingly feelings all over when he did that. But he immediately let go, before March could take this any further more.

"Okay yeah, but are you sure about.. 'Friends'?" March asked giggling a bit before sitting back down. "Fine I won't tease you about it, just come sit down first!" She ordered the both of you as you sat down across from each other.

March only laughed. "Guys order whatever you want, I already ordered mine!" March said handing you both the menus. "Oh.. Alright." You muttered back, scanning through the menu.

After ordering your drinks, and food, you talked for a few minutes before March stood up and checked her phone. "Oh no! Sorry guys, but I need to get going now!" She said groaning a bit. "Wait what? We just ordered.. And your already going?" Dan Heng asked, quite annoyed.