𝑀𝑦 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 🤍

𝘏𝘪 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 🥶

"Oh alright, do what you both want. I'll be here if you need me!" Your mother said sighing as you smiled at her, leading Dan Heng upstairs to your bedroom.

As you both approached the door Dan Heng clinged onto your arms for dear life, hugging it like a pillow which made you so confused why he was acting like this all of a sudden.

You opened your bedroom door as you both sat down on your comfy bed. "Are you okay? Your acting so strange all of a sudden." You mutter out as he was still clinging on to your arm.

"S-sorry... I apologize for my behavior." He says sighing as he let go and laid down on the bed. You took a look at his crystal eyes, and knew that he was upset about something. You frowned as you laid down next to him looking up at ceiling together.

"Remember, you can tell me anything... We're friends now so.. I'll try to also help you because you help me." You said turning your head to look at him with your soft smile which made his tense shoulders relax.

"I just... I just never knew you had a first love.." He says quite upset. "Huh? What's so upsetting about that?" You asked raising your eyebrow. "So your experienced? With you know, love and romance already?" Dan Heng asked, which you slowly nodded too. "Yeah... Why?" You asked again getting confused.

"Did you love him that much?" He sighs as he said this. You then realized, was he jealous or something? "Wait.. Why are you asking all about him?" You said with pure curiosity. "N-nothing! I just what to know." Dan Heng replied back. But you knew something else was wrong.

"Okay, well yes.. I did love him dearly" I told him as I sat up. "He used to give me so many love and care, but my dad didn't like him for some reason." I said chuckling, but my heart was a bit broken from what I was saying.

"Ok but, we got over it. And we have both moved on. And we're still friends, but we usually don't talk that much anymore." I told him as I played with my fingers. "I actually don't know if he got a new girlfriend or something." You said between your shaky breaths holding in your tears, as the bad memories starts to go inside your head.

The way he would always reassure your dad and the way you would always fight your own father made you get the chills all around your body. You ruined your relationship with your father, because of love. And you didn't want that too happen again, but it seems that you were falling in love again, but you didn't want to show it.

As, you are afraid from your father that he would dislike the man you truly love, and you will never see each other again. That tragedy, just didn't go away form your mind as you silently took deep breaths as you said.

"Dan Heng, I'm tired of love.. My dad thinks every guy for me isn't good enough, I always get into bad fights because of love. I don't wanna love again, but I can't stop this feeling. Dan Heng.. Please help me with this.. I never told my mother about this.. I don't know why I have the urge to tell you this but.."

You mumbled tears flowing from your eyes to your lap. Some tiny sobs coming out. All the words that left your mouth made Dan Heng stunned. He was just frozen there, he could hear the pure sadness in your tone of voice as he sat up as well looking right at you, as he slowly and gently grabbed your hand, as he started caressing it slowly, trying to calm you down.

He never knew that you were feeling all this secretly, and kept all of this to yourself as he only frowned as he felt really bad. "Y/N..." he says squeezing your hand everytime.

He was upset that he finally get to knew that she isn't ready for love, so he pushed back all the things about love and romance away from his mind, and focused on calming you down.

"I'm sorry for asking to much... This is your personal life, I shouldn't ask such things about you. You deserve much better. Your a great and lovable person, and I know everyone enjoys your presence all the time. I promise, this feeling will go away soon. Your just terribly afraid of what your father would say about all the men you've been wanting to be with."

He said sighing.

"Look," He says cupping your cheeks making you stare at his beautiful features, as your blush reddens from his touch.

He smiled softly as he gave your hand another gentle squeeze. "You make me extremely happy."

"I will do my best for you, even if I have to push myself past my limits. In order to protect and help you, I would do anything, even risk my life. Don't worry... Your father will change soon trust me. He will definitely understand your feelings if he cares so much about you, and just wants the best for you."

He seemed to have more drive and determination when it came to you, almost like anything he said was done because he wanted to give you a happy life and keep you safe. He smiles widely a he said all those things.

Your cheeks reddens once he said all those things. You felt confidence and determination after what he had said. But honestly that feeling was still in your chest, but he healed most of it.

"Hm..Thank you so much Dan Heng... I'm so happy that I got to tell someone my feelings, and.. That someone is you.. " You said smiling slightly, squeezing his hand back. "I-I'm sorry.. I should've-"

But Dan Heng only shushed you, calming you down. "No no.. It's alright.." He cooed rubbing your back. You only smiled a little. "Thank you Dan Heng.. You helped me a lot today.." You said smiling, holding his warm tighter.

He only smiled back softly. "Of course." He only said, using his other hand to caress your hair. "Are you sleepy? You should go change to comfortable clothing if you'd like." His idea made you nod. "Okay.. That is a good idea.." You mumbled quite tired.

"N-now look away or go outside.. I'm gonna change.." You said standing up, blushing. Dan Heng only nodded, walking out of your room. "Tell me when your done." He said as he gently closed the door.

As he waited outside your mother walked up to him. "Oh, Dan Heng dear, what happened in there?" She asked teasingly. "Nothing.. She just wants to change so I'm waiting here." He said smiling innocently. "Oh.. Alright then." Your mother only grinned. "What a respectful man right here.." She mumbled.

"Dan Heng.. May I talk to you, dear?" Your mother asked, as Dan Heng's eyes widened. "Oh.. Of course ma'am.." He said, because he can't disagree with her.

(YOUR POV)

I picked out some comfy pajamas that I bought last week. I slid off the clothes I was wearing, and sliding in the comfortable pajamas. Although I heard a conversation happening outside my room. It sounded like my mom's voice and Dan Heng's but I didn't think much of it.

I brushed my teeth real quick, as I opened my bedroom door to tell Dan Heng I was finished but, he wasn't standing there anymore. "Dan Heng..?" I mumbled looking around but he wasn't anywhere. Until, I went downstairs, they weren't anywhere either so I checked out the window, and saw my father, my mom, both talking to... Dan Heng...

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 😛