2. It's Him!

_Arulmozi's P.O.V_

      Arulmozhi Varman roamed around the palace. It's been a few days since he had gotten here. Yesterday his Akka had called him and told him to go to Singhala, to win the land. He had always been a sister's boy so... He didn't deny it. During his stay, he had came face to face with the Kadambulur princess.

      This girl....... She had been in his dreams since that day. Her smile, her eyes everything. He hadn't seen her after that day. She wasn't there to welcome him... Never. 'I don't think that she even knows who am I..' He thought to himself. He didn't understand why even the thought of her was making him smile. He hated this feeling. He knew that her mother had passed away young and her father had to lay his life for the kingdom in Singhala and that their marriage have been discussed before... 'No, we have to focus on the task we have been given'.

_Vanathi's P.O.V_

      Vanathi looked out of her window. She knew that Ponniyin Selvan was in the palace. But her heart was wondering around a young man. That Yaanai Paagan.

      All her life she had been told that her son will reach great lengths. And whenever her imaginary son used to ask her 'Who is my father' she never was able to answer that. Now for some reason, after meeting that man, the figure of him had been there with her son. She felt a bit embarrassed and shy at that thought.

      Just then Varini came running and said that Ponniyin Selvan was there, at the gate. They all rushed towards the window and looked down. She was able to take a glance on Arulmozhi. It was that Yaanai Paagan. Vanathi felt giddy, she had never thought in her wildest dreams that, that Yaanai Paagan would turn out to be Ponniyin Selvan.

•••••~•••••~•••••~•••••~•••••~•••••~•••••~•••••~•••••~•••••~•••••
( A/N )

I hope that you guys like this. I am so so sorry for this delay but I promise that I will be regular from now. Instances mentioned are from the book. I know that this chapter is very short but this is actually 1/3 of a chapter I have written. Will post the rest today. If any confusion let me know! :)

Any suggestions and feedback appreciated.

∆ Requests Accepted ∆

_ All work is original. Do not copy _

{ Basic idea from The Tiger Throne ( og Ponniyin Selvan book) }