Bardock, The Warrior - Where It All Began

---(Episode 1: Where It All Began)

--------------(Planet Vegeta - Age 730)--------------

It all starts on Planet Vegeta, where a father and his wife watched over their two sons as they rested. They were to grow into strong saiyan warriors as their father; Bardock had.

Bardock took out his scanner to find out what their current power level was, they would grow, yes, but it was important they were strong even as babies. They were both three years old at the time and despite their interestingly high power level as babies, it was time to check on what they were at now.

Raditz power level was 1,200. Quite high for just a child, which was great, it means he'd become a promising warrior in the future.

Piano's power level..."Damn thing." Bardock said as he tapped his scouter again, getting an error when trying to read it. It scanned Piano again; 2,400.

"Holy Sh-

Gine covered Bardock's mouth before he could finish that sentence.

"We've got quite the little soldiers here." Gine lovingly said about their sons.

Bardock was amazed, if his son could reach 2,400 as a child, his potential is even greater than his own. And he wondered what kind of potential a third child might have, maybe he'd double Piano's? Maybe he'd triple it! He could even-

Bardock's mind raced but he slowed it down, "Focus on what's in front of you, Bardock. Don't get ahead of yourself." He reminded himself.

This was everything a low class elite saiyan like him could hope for, a high power level child at birth. And with the right training, he might be able to slip into the Elite class of Saiyans if his power level gets high enough. Because despite being considered an elite warrior, he was a Low Class Elite, not the same as an Elite Class Warrior.

But first they needed to grow, their power will only increase as they aged and Bardock wanted to see the full potential of his boys.

--------------(Age 733)--------------

Bardock and Gine watched their two sons practice their ki concentration, Piano had seemed to absorb the energy faster than any other saiyan had seen. There was almost a natural aura constantly building around him passively even when he wasn't thinking about it. It was subtle, but it does help him build up ki faster than any other saiyan on the planet. Not even a feat King Vegeta could pull off.

The flow was unnatural, unnaturally efficient but entirely automatic in response. As if there were a gravitational pull towards Piano, Bardock wondered if Raditz would be able to do this as well but over time, it became more and more evident that wasn't the case.

Through the years they would train, be taught the saiyan culture and have occasional visits from Seripa, Bardock's team member and long time friend. The two young saiyans began calling her Aunty Fasha as they had trouble pronouncing her name regularly. It was amusing to Gine and Fasha but Bardock felt indifferent about it.

--------------(Bardock on Kannasa - 2 Years Later - Age 735)--------------

Two more years had passed. Bardock and Gine had another child with an incredibly disappointing power level, damn thing barely showed up on a scanner and he needed to stay at home in a nursing capsule. Piano and Raditz were off-world at the time with Prince Vegeta. However Bardock was soon to be sent off world with his team to take care of it's psychic inhabitants that were causing a bit of an annoyance for Lord Freiza and his non-saiyan forces on a planet.