Raditz vs Kakarot - Sibling Showdown

Last time on Dragon Ball Z; Two Mysterious Invaders arrived on Earth to track down Son Goku, it was revealed to Goku that the two Saiyans were his brothers and they had come to recruit him into their galactic "Planet Broker" scheme. Goku, the pure of heart Saiyan he is, refused their offer but in response, Raditz, his older brother injured Goku and kidnapped young Gohan! Will Goku be able to rescue his son from the clutches of the evil saiyans? Or will he be powerless to stop them? Find out in this chapter of Just Saiyan!

---(Episode 3: Sibling Showdown)----

...Goku grit his teeth in anger, "How dare you...What kind of heartless monster uses a child as a hostage!"

Piano smirked at his brother, "A Saiyan." Piano pressed the button again and lowered the pod to the ground. "I insist, Kakarot. With only a press of a button I can send little Gohan off world and to other Saiyans far worse than us. And they'll know he's a Saiyan too. That tail says it all..."

Raditz smiled, his brother was good at hostage negotiations. And this was a play by play. But he wanted to see if Kakarot would fold. Or if his resolve remained even as Piano threatened to send the pod to another planet.

Goku wasn't cracking. With a sigh he let the pod down, no sense in a boring trip. And besides, Raditz is gonna need that to get back to Vegeta and the others.

Piano looked at his brother and asked, "You got this?" He asked Raditz.

Raditz looked at his little brother like he was crazy, "Was there even a doubt?"

Piano pointed to Goku, "Kakarot is still a Saiyan, so don't underestimate him." He then pointed to Piccolo, "The Namekian though? Eh, he should be light work. I'm gonna do some tests over there, to see if this planet is worthwhile to take over later on."

Piccolo growled at the disrespect on his name, "Don't underestimate me!" He shot a ki blast at Piano which was intercepted by Raditz's own...

Raditz shot a split Weekend blast at Goku and Piccolo, the two jumped out of the way before the pink ki beam could connect.

Goku and Piccolo started their advance on Raditz, who stood between the two ready. As soon as the two threw their punches, Raditz blocked them with his arm guards, back-stepping as they continued to throw punch after punch. Raditz took notice in Kakarot's training, despite his power level he is a formidable warrior. As expected from a Saiyan.

This charade of blocking and dodging attacks continued for a few seconds before Raditz went between them and vanished before he reappeared quite a distance away with his back turned to them. Piccolo and Goku were in hot pursuit though as they vanished in chase.

Raditz smirked as the moment they reappeared he prepared his attack, as the two got close he kicked them both in the chin and chest without looking. The kick sent them both flying back a few meters.

It didn't take Piccolo nor Goku even a moment to recover as they were right back to launching forward to attack as Raditz hovered in the same position he kicked them from. Yet as they lunged Raditz flew upwards to avoid their coordination attack.

Piccolo and Goku flew upwards, hoping they'd be able to not only knock Raditz out of the sky, but out of commission too.

Raditz merely smirked as they came closer. He raised his arms up and closed his fists, waiting for the right moment to unleash his powerful attack. Carefully he calculated in his mind, they'd need to be close enough to have no time to react, but also far enough so they couldn't hit him and possibly make him miss.