The Saiyans - Aftermath

On this episode of Just Saiyan; After Raditz's battle against Son Goku and Piccolo, the two saiyans retreat home to recouperate as they inform Vegeta and Nappa about the Dragon Balls, bringing the four star dragon ball as proof of their existence. This episode will focus on Raditz mostly while giving the twins a steady power boost through hard work. Will it be enough to tackle the upcoming battle? Find out now!

---(Episode 4: Aftermath)

Raditz and Piano landed back at base, it didn't take them too long thankfully so Raditz was able to get Piano into a healing pod before he bled out. Although it was close, another hour and he'd be done for. With him in a healing pod, Raditz entered one himself to heal his wounds. The nasty attack that turned his armor to cinders certainly left one hell of a sting.

It had taken a few hours but once Raditz was healed, he returned to his pod to get the Dragon Ball. Looking at it, Raditz grit his teeth in frustration, he should have just killed Kakarot and Piccolo. He made it abundantly clear he wasn't going to join them no matter what and now Kakarot was dead and he and Piano were injured to the point of retreat.

Vegeta wouldn't let them off lightly with this one, that's for sure.

Raditz looked at the Dragon Ball again, the four stars meant they needed to at least find 1, 2 and 3. But another problem was they had no clue how many there were in total. It could just be the four but it could be way more than they think.

"What a damn headache this is going to be." Raditz sighed as he began walking to the saiyan section of the Freiza force base to inform Vegeta of their findings.

And to say he and Nappa thought he was bluffing, was an understatement. But thankfully, Earth was a planet that was easy enough to conquer and sell, so Vegeta and Nappa started planning an invasion. Seeing it as a way to make an easy buck.

A few days pass before Piano finally recovers from his wounds. Which he decided to hang around a little for a few days to recover the strength he lost while idle in that pod while Vegeta and Nappa were preparing to head to earth in a few months. They told Piano and Raditz they weren't needed anyway, not with how Raditz got his ass handed to him by a child and got Piano sniped by Piccolo about three times.

When Piano started training again, he didn't take it slow, on the contrary actually. Over the course of just three months he managed to increase his power by 3,000 by taking on more dangerous jobs that had split him up from his Saiyan allies and sent him off with other squads in the Frieza Force. When he came back he had experienced a few drastic zenkai boosts from his near death experiences that rounded up to about 2,000 extra. It had brought him up to a decent 7,200 Power level. And in just a few more weeks he'd be working with an extra 1,600 to bring it up to 9,800.

Raditz and Nappa were stunned at his progress, despite being of a higher ranking than Piano, he was almost 6000 power below him. Vegeta was actually surprised by Piano's boost in power through his battles and debated on signing him on to come with them but he decided against it. Nappa should be more than enough to wipe out anyone foolish enough to stand in their way. Especially with Kakarot dead, the only threat that could stand up to them. And even then, his power level was pitifully low.

Though Raditz had enough work for a while, what with his baby brother nearly killing them both with a slug man and all he'd rather just take a small break to work on his mental and then get back to training.

His power level of 1,200 was why he had the nickname of The Runt. He hadn't gotten as close to death as Piano, really only being mildly injured compared to the two shots from Piccolo's special beam cannon that hit Piano dead on. But he also gained a pretty sizable zenkai boost from the battle, raising his Power Level by 1,700 to bring it up to 3,900. Yielding just under Nappa's power level of 4000.