Non Consensual

WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT 

I do not condone sexual assault whatsoever, this is simply fiction. Please do not read if you are saddened/triggered. Thank you.

Please don't kill me, it was a very insistant prompt.

=========================

Zayn was feeling exceptionally lonely, his third iced glass of whiskey nearly empty as he took another swig. He was in a gay bar that wasn't too far away from his home. He'd only come to this particular bar because he'd heard that his old bandmate Liam Payne worked here. Not only did Liam work at this bar, but apparently he was also a hooker.

Zayn knew it couldn't be true but he had to see it for himself. He couldn't imagine Liam hooking up with people for money, it was so beneath him. It almost made him angry, thinking about the boy giving away his body to so many people like that. He didn't know why it made him angry, it just did. He didn't come here to this bar tonight to be angry, though. He told himself he came here to poke fun at Liam, and to shame him, just out of spite.

What Zayn wasn't expecting, was for Liam to be the bartender. He'd thought the boy would run out of the bar once he saw Zayn, or maybe even tell him to leave. The moment Zayn sat down on the bar stool, both of their eyes met from across the room. Liam's expression went from a flirty smile towards one of his customers, to completely stone cold as he stared at Zayn.

Zayn immediately noticed the way Liam was dressed, and he hated to admit that he looked absolutely stunning. He was wearing a short pink and black laced skirt, and a black laced corset crop-top that fit his body tightly. His hair which was usually slicked back was all messy, and he had maroon eyeshadow smudged around his eyes.

Liam slowly strutted over to him, grabbing the nearest whiskey bottle and beginning to fill up his almost empty glass.

"Fancing seeing you here, Zayn," the brunette says, his face showing no amusement whatsoever. Zayn doesn't make eye contact as he begins to speak.

"Fancy seeing you here, Liam. I'm surprised you managed to push your ego aside to work at a slum like this," Zayn slurs passive aggressively, eyeing the whiskey bottle that Liam set down rather loudly.

"At least I'm getting paid for being here, Zayn. That's quite better than sitting alone, drunk off my sorry arse in some slum, as you call it," Liam snapped back, screwing the lid back on the whiskey before turning around and walking away, not giving Zayn a chance to come up with a response.

Zayn's face was red with embarrassment and drunk rage. He was supposed to be the one shaming Liam and making him feel pathetic, not the other way around. As Liam served his other customers, Zayn couldn't help but notice the way he flirted with all of them. Well, just the boys, which wasn't a shock to Zayn.

By the time Zayn was finished with his fourth drink, he stood up restlessly and made his way to the men's room. He'd had enough of the torture; watching Liam bend over and show off that perky little ass of his, watching him give all of his customers sex eyes, the way he'd glare at Zayn after doing so.

It was the little boy's fault that he now had a boner, and was too drunk to care to cover it. The moment he was in the bathroom, he started to unbuckle his belt, leaning against the cold tile wall and sighing as he reached his hand in his pants.

He was quick to stop when he heard the bathroom door swing open slowly, drawing his hand out of his pants and running the other through his messy hair. Of course it had to be Liam.

"Oh god Zayn. Lock the door next time, will you? Nobody wants to see that!" Liam exclaimed, although his eyes and face told him otherwise. As Liam began to back away awkwardly, Zayn reached out and grabbed his arm.