Sweet Moment

Zayn walked across the bedroom and over to the en-suite bathroom, but instead of stepping inside, he remained in the doorway. Casually leaning against the broad wooden frame, he adjusted his stance slightly and shifted most of his body weight onto his left foot. He crossed his right ankle over his left and pushed his hands deep into the pockets of his favourite pair of jeans; the very pair he generally preferred to wear whenever he and Liam got up to no good upstairs in the playroom. 

The move pushed them further down his hips, and although it seemed like the pair was about to slip right off his hips and drop to the floor, Zayn wasn't even remotely worried that he might end up butt-naked.

It wasn't very often that he took the jeans out of the playroom, but since he and Liam had made no plans to leave the house, and he wasn't particularly inclined to finish getting dressed, he'd simply gotten them from upstairs and slipped into them.

Disinclined to make his presence known just yet, Zayn gave Liam an appreciative once-over. He started with his bare feet, noting how Liam's toes were curled into the soft bath mat in front of the sink. His calves were exquisite, firm, and well-shaped. Zayn's thoughts drifted momentarily, and he allowed himself to picture them bound tightly together with his favourite rope. His fingers itched, but rather than frivolously giving in and getting some rope from upstairs, Zayn simply controlled the urge and let the feeling settle. He rather enjoyed the anticipation, the growing desire, the gradual build-up. It was a delicious kind of feeling, one that absolutely had to be thoroughly savoured.

To distract himself, Zayn let his eyes travel up further along the back of Liam's thighs. He marvelled at the perfect paleness of Liam's skin; it was just the right shade, fair and without a sickly hue to it. Liam's pert buttocks made Zayn's mouth water, and he swallowed once, twice, trice. Compared to the back of Liam's thighs, his buttocks weren't quite so pale. They had the faintest rosy tint and were peppered with tiny bite marks and purple bruises.

Zayn recalled the spanking he'd given Liam late yesterday afternoon and licked his lips at the titillating memory of it ―it almost instantly ignited a spark inside of him that surged down his spine and pooled low in his groin, a definite sign of arousal. The spanking hadn't been a punishment or part of one of their regular sessions but a reward.

Liam had been on his best behaviour for days, and after sweetly praising him for it until he'd blushed a deep shade of crimson red, Zayn had offered him a treat. After some consideration, Liam had chosen a spanking. They'd not indulged in a passionate impact play session in a while, and as such, Zayn hadn't been all that surprised by Liam's choice. They'd negotiated the details of the session during a somewhat aimless afternoon stroll through the neighbourhood, though Zayn had made hardly any requests. He'd been all too happy to leave everything up to Liam, who'd specifically asked him for a long and slow warm-up before they really got going.

Zayn couldn't help but smirk.

The session had lasted a little over three hours. He'd really taken his time, and Liam had been a begging and pleading mess long before they'd reached the good part. There's been plenty of caresses, tiny licks, nips, and a very long and extensive massage. The memories aroused Zayn further, and he felt his cock stir and press against the rough fabric of his jeans. He shifted ever so slightly, pressed his lips firmly together, and suppressed the urge to lick his lips. It took a great deal of difficulty for him to drag his eyes away from Liam's utterly delectable backside, but, somehow, he still managed.

Despite feeling the strong desire to linger, Zayn let his gaze slowly travel along Liam's long spine. He drank in the sight of his little prince's perfect back. The pale skin gleamed in the bright bathroom light, and this time, Zayn couldn't quite resist his lips. He licked his lips, and for a moment, he let his imagination run wild. He pictured kissing every inch of Liam's back and dreamt about caressing it with the gentlest touch, one so soft that Liam would struggle to make up his mind about whether it was real or whether he was imagining it all. The idea appealed, and Zayn filed the thought away for future reference.

Ziam One Shots IIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara