Sweet

Completely random title... :)

TW: boypussy!Liam ;)

==============================

Liam walked into the dim room, his heart beating rapidly in anticipation. His eyes flickered back and forth, struggling to adjust to the darkness as he searched diligently. Finally, he managed to make out the faint outline of a man sitting in an armchair on the other side of the room facing the door. He closed the door behind him and crossed the heavily carpeted floor to stand by the man's side.

"Kneel," Zayn intoned.

Liam immediately sank to his knees.

"Good boy." Zayn stretched out a hand and ruffled Liam's hair, then twisted his fingers and gripped it tightly.

Liam felt a faint burst of pleasure bloom in his mind at the praise. He had followed his order so well and gotten recognized for it! He moaned softly, rubbing his cheek into Zayn's palm.

Zayn chuckled. "So happy to be my good boy, aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy," Liam replied earnestly, staring up at Zayn with shining eyes. He was beginning to be able to make out Zayn's features as his night vision improved. He drank in Zayn's face hungrily: the beautiful sharp angles of it, the long black hair tied back in a braids, and those hazel eyes that never looked away from Liam.

The fingers in Liam's hair tightened almost imperceptibly, and Zayn's gaze sharpened. His other hand came up and caressed Zayn's cheek. "Very good, my darling boy. Why don't you come up and sit on Daddy's lap?"

Liam eagerly complied, his limbs tangling as he clambered into the armchair with Zayn. He wrapped his arms around Zayn tightly, his face pressed to the crook of Zayn's neck, and stared up at his daddy with imploring eyes.

Zayn chuckled. "Yes, you are a very good boy." His arms wrapped around Liam just as tightly, and his head leaned down to kiss Liam very thoroughly.

Liam's head was swimming in pleasure now. The praise and his daddy's warm and insistent lips moving over his own, their tongues tangling together; all of it combined to make Liam a very happy boy. He moaned happily and squirmed even deeper into Zayn's embrace.

An endless amount of time seemed to go by, and then Zayn was pulling away from Liam's mouth, his hands stroking up and down Liam's sides. Liam whined softly in the back of his throat, straining to reconnect their lips, but Zayn held himself firmly away.

"Darling, do you really need all these clothes?"

No, no he didn't! Liam shook his head vigorously.

Zayn's hand came up to still Liam's chin. "Use your words, lovely."

His voice was a deep magnetic pool now, sucking Liam in. Liam struggled to remember how to breathe for a second, and when he did start to speak, his voice was high and hoarse. "No, Daddy, I don't need any clothes at all."

The hand running up and down Liam's back pressed more firmly, then moved to his chest and slipped underneath the edge of the silky robe Liam wore because he knew Zayn loved the feel of it. Slowly, so slowly, Zayn unfastened the robe and pushed it off Liam's body, revealing his skin inch by inch.

Soon enough he was fully naked, and Zayn pulled back to look lazily up and down at his little boy. "You're so beautiful," he commented, voice gravelly. "Daddy is very happy to be with such a beautiful boy."

Liam grinned and did a little wiggle, pleased that his body could satisfy his daddy.

"Do you know what else would make Daddy happy?" Zayn's face shifted closer to Liam. Their eyes were only an inch apart, and their lips were just brushing each other.