Banlands

I like the thought that banhammer and boombox are related don't ask.

Boombox was just done with life at that point. He was sick and tired of pretending to be happy, saying "I'm fine" when inside he was hurting. Not this time. He a place that he felt happy in. Banlands. Banhammer spots Boombox near Banland, he excitedly ran up to him, dragging his heavy hammer behind him. "Hey son! What's up, how's it going?" Boombox gave Banhammer a sad sigh. "Nothing too good now, dad." Banhammer's cheerful demeanor was slowly replaced by a concerned worried one. "Do tell why," Boombox had his sleeves pulled down to hide the wounds, but still, he was still scared of people finding out. "I-it's alright.." 

Banhammer gave Boombox a look that said "it's gonna take more than that to convince me."

"No it isn't, is something wrong?"

"I came here to avoid problems, not get asked about the problems, dad."

Banhammer really wasn't convinced, but had to convince himself Boombox was alright.

"Alright bud, just promise me you don't do anything stupid when you leave, alright?"

Boombox squeezed Banhammer's hand with reassurance.

"Promise."

there is so much blood everywhere, my clothes, my floor, my sheets, everywhere.