Unfortunate

"Boombox is in pretty bad conditions, he's in a coma and would probably get memory loss when he wakes up. He also broke his knee and shoulder." Medkit exhaled sharply, his usual monotone self displaying. He shot Shuriken, Slingshot, Skateboard and Valk a look that said "What did all of you do to make him want to end his own life?" They all looked nervously at each other. Valk sat by Boombox's side, one hand holding Boombox's hand. He hated how fragile, how weak, how sad  Boombox looked, all attached to the wires and covered in bandages. "We had a squabble, one that endangered our friendship." Shuriken let out a sad sigh, Skateboard squeezing his hands as Slingshot fiddled with his slingshot. Medkit gave them a icey stern glare, wiping one of his medical tools before setting it down carefully. "How bad was it..?"

"He got on our nerves a bit, so we excluded him out of our group. We stopped hanging out with him, spread rumors about him, beat him up sometimes, the list goes on." Skateboard said softly, but loud enough for Medkit to hear. Valk got up from his seat, leaving the room and slamming the door shut. Medkit grimaced as Valk did, his voice softening. "The four of you. When Boombox wakes up, which I estimate in about a few days, you must apologize to him. No matter how bad y'all fought. You have been friends for as long as I know, why waste this friendship?"

Skateboard could feel his heart shatter, he wiped away tears that were starting to form in his eyes. Medkit was right. Slingshot uncomfortably avoided eye contact as Shuriken gave Skateboard's hand a tight squeeze. 

"Hope you get well soon, old friend."

a little late cause I really really can't think of any ideas. please send ideas my way. I'm internally dying.