Dead(?) V2

this is the real reason boombox got bullied:
hey guys let me show you how to ride something pretty bbig 

HAHA
NO WAIT I WAS TALKING ABOUT MY BIG HEART!!!!
GRRR
WHEGDHUJBEG

sorry
heres your fanfic now guys
________________________________________________________________

"Look what you've done again, Boombox!" Slingshot snapped at Boombox. They had all lost another match. Valk held back Slingshot as Skateboard stood in front of Boombox to stop his rampage.

"Hey. S Shot. It's not his fault. You don't need to-" Shuriken tried to reason with Slingshot but was shoved out of the way as Slingshot took a step forward towards Boombox, now standing in front of him.

Slingshot slapped Boombox in the face. Hard. It stung. Everything started blurring as the ringing in Boombox's ears intensified. A hand crept up onto his cheek. 

What went wrong.

What did I do wrong.

Why..

"God..you are INSUFFERABLE.." Slingshot pinched his nosebridge hard and closed his eyes, leaving all the 4 phighters' eyes on him.

"Slingshot that was fucking uncalled for." Skateboard glared at him, Shuriken standing beside Boombox as if to tell him it was okay.

Sure, they all hated Boombox for a while but Slingshot had crossed the line between "teasing" and "too far". Boombox clenched his fists.

"Make yourself useful and just die."

The words impaled Boombox's sweet soul, crushing whatever happiness he had left. Die. Just die. Just. Die.

"Die..?"

"..." Slingshot was quiet now. He himself knew he had gone too far.

"Hey. B Box. I'm so-"

"No..no no. Don't apologise. It's my fault..haha..."

Boombox quietly laughed to himself. This only baffled the 4.

"B Box.."

"I'll be on my way. See you soon, comrades."

As Boombox walked by Slingshot, he pat him on the shoulder, his smile giving away every thought that hid behind his eyes. Fake it. Fake all of your pathetic emotions just to please the crowd.

Just get to the tower.

Soon the phighter stood upon the architecture, eyes half closed as he admired the city lights. An inhale of air made him cough. Wretched city. 

As he made his way to the edge of the roof, a voice in him screamed not to. Why was he hesitating. 

"Haha..isn't this what you wanted, Boombox?" Boombox's grip on his arm tightened as he eventually ripped the bandages all off. Angry red scratches were drawn across his arms. A reminder of his sorrows. Convincing him to just jump.

Boombox put his boombox at the edge of the tower, and his visors and cap on top of it. 

"A pleasure having you three with me through all these years, really." Boombox let a chuckle escape him as he stood at the edge, his hands in the pocket of his pants and the wind blowing at him, as if trying to push him away from the edge of the tower.

"Dad. I love you. Thank you for raising me." Boombox smiled for the audience he acted for the entire time. The people who walked by him. His teachers. His dad. His friends. You.

The reader.

Why.

Why do you still stay and watch him suffer.

Does it bring out some sort of..joy, in you?

Of course you don't care.

He's just a fictional character.

You'll see him again. 

Of course you don't care.

Boombox leaned forward to take a bow.

The bow to his death.

Falling.

Falling.

Falling..

Something inside of him regretted it.

The pit of darkness below the lights above the tower swallowing him whole.

His stomach dropped.

No.

No no no..

No no no no no no no no no..!

This wasn't something he wanted anymore.

For once, he wanted help.

"Some..one..help..me.."

A cry for help

His breath hitched as he neared the ground.

But no one could hear him. He was going to die. Just like that.

Falling.

Falling..

Falling...

He hit something with a hard crash.

He had crashed into a dumpster. It still hurt however. But he was alive. Slowly dying.

Boombox tried to move. It hurt.

"Help."

________________________________________________________________

wtf my anger writing this?? fueled by my rage from my dad and angsty music?????

no what posessed me to break the fourth wall

i wanted to play around with the perspectives a lil i guess

hope yall liked this chapter!!!!!!