Inside V2

HELLO BROSKIS AND BRO'ETTES WELCOME TO THE REMAKE OF THIS BOOK BECAUSE MY FAVOURITE FANDOM IS IN SHAMBLES AND IM TURNING TO MY SECOND FAVOURITE FANDOM!!

enjoy cause this is gonna be less cringe than the original

ALSO ISTG IF I SAW MORE COMMENTS LIKE "boombox in his gacha angsty emo baddie era" IM GONNA GO FERAL 

-Author, Charlie.

______________________________________________________________

The box cutter hit the floor with a soft ping. The demon raises his bloody hands to his face, his eyes widening at the sight of him in the mirror. Messy hair, bloody hands, tear stained face, visor torn off onto the floor.

"Why."

The words came out as a soft whisper.

"Why.."

His fingers curled as blood trickled down his fore arms.
An anguished scream errupts from Boombox. Loud enough for whoever was living in the next house to hear. He falls to his knees, resting his head on his boombox.

Ragged sobs escape him as tears fell from his eyes onto the green neon glowing boombox with a small fizz. Boombox picked up the box cutter and threw it at the wall, blood from the box cutter staining the wall at it darts straight into the wall. "That fucking damn box cutter.."

He murmured, barely audible.

"..has done nothing but ruin my pathetic life.."

Boombox looked back at the mirror. He didn't realise how much rage had been visible in his eyes until he looked himself in the eyes in the mirror. 

"You're a fucking mess, Boombox."

He chastised himself, wiping his tears before wincing as his salty tears made contact with the newly open wounds he had inflicted upon his arms.

He brought his fingers up to his mouth, dragging the corners of his mouth into a pathetic smile.

Smile, Boombox. It's not good to be sad. Smile.

He messily bandaged his arms up, the boombox playing soft music to calm himself down. He put his visors neatly on the nightstand on his bedside, curling up in bed and falling into deep slumber.