Found.

"At least today wasn't as bad," all he could do was have a weak smile. Boombox heads home after a long day. He just wanted to chill after that day. He pulled his sleeves up so they wouldn't interfere with turning the door knob. 

"Boombox..?"

Boombox jolted, turning around faster than the speed of light. 

"O-oh..it's just you, Valk."

Valk wasn't exactly the type to be too mean, so he felt remorseful.

"Yeah,"

Boombox forgot he had his sleeves up, his fresh wounds were visible.

"..hey is your hand alright...?" Valk softly says, making sure just Boombox could hear them.

A slight panic built up inside of Boombox, he quickly puts his hand behind his back, glancing at the floor. "I'd rather not talk about it."

Valk felt his heart tear at the sight of this, he felt great sorrow that he couldn't help someone he treasured. He hugged Boombox. He didn't know why, but he just did. Boombox looked startled for a moment, not knowing what to do or say. But frankly, he liked Valk's warm embrace.

Valk pulled away, putting his hand on Boombox's shoulder, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Just please..don't do anything dumb, alright?" Valk half-smiled at Boombox.

"I'll...try."

Valk left to go home as Boombox quickly fumbled with the doorknob, rushing into his house and closing the door. What a long day indeed.

ITS AN UNGODLY HOUR OF THE MORNING HERE BUT WHO GIVES A PHUCK I SLEPT FOR 4 HOURS AND DECIDED NOT TO SLEEP ANYMORE I DONT NEED SLEEP