~Part Five~

Tsu continued to have Katsuki for another eight years. Time went by so fast, he was almost as tall as her. During high school, her height was about 150cm. Her height didn't change much, only going up 15cm. She was still the shortest among her friends (besides Mineta).

Now Katsuki, being sixteen, has grown to where the top of his head reaches slightly above her shoulder.

Tsu also had him enrolled in school a few years ago. Though not in person, online. They both preferred it that way. His grades are good. He's a fast learner. He learns from school and also from the tv. He doesn't go out, rarely with Tsu to get groceries.

At the age of eleven he stumbled upon Gordon Ramsay's cooking shows. He though his attitude with the contestants in 'Hell's Kitchen' (and other shows) were hilarious! (Tsu thinks that's where he got his new attitude from) Though he also enjoyed seeing him cook. He wanted to learn, and so he did.

Sometimes he'd help Tsu cook dinner. Though if she was real tired when she got home he'd do it himself. He didn't mind, he liked to cook. Though he wouldn't admit to Tsu.

Now, today was his sixteenth birthday and Tsu called off work for today to spend time with him. He was currently in their bed still asleep, while she was in the kitchen making them breakfast.

She finished making their pancakes and placed them nicely, also pouring some syrup on hers, though not his.

"Morning," she heard Katsuki walk into the kitchen with a yawn as he scratched his side. He wore his black sweatpants and a black muscle shirt, along with his red collar on his neck which Tsu still didn't understand why he liked.

"What're you doing? Don't you have work today?" He grumbled as he rubbed his tired eyes.

"Nope, I'm off today," she smiled.

"Hm, mkay."

His eyesight adjusted and he noticed the pancakes on the table in front of him.

"Pancakes?" He questioned, as his ears twitched.

"Yeah, kero! Happy birthday!" She giggled as she took his hands into her own.

"Oh, that's today?" He murmured.

"Did you forget? Well, that's okay. We can still spend the day together. C'mon, have a seat so we can eat!"

"Mmh," he murmured as he sat down in his chair beside her.

As they silently ate their breakfast, Tsu glanced at Katsuki to see if he was enjoying it.

"Is it good, kero?" She asked.

He swallowed the piece that was in his mouth, "It's alright," he grumbled before continuing to stuff his mouth full with the pancakes.

She looked down to see his tail wagging back and forth, hitting the sides of his chair each time.

She giggled, "I'm glad."

.
.
.
.
.
.

After breakfast, Katsuki still had his live lessons for school. Though after, around three pm, they sat on the couch together and watched Hell's Kitchen.

Tsu looked at Katsuki who crossed his arms as he watched the tv silently.

"So," she started, "what else did you wanna do today?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Dunno. Doesn't matter."

"Oh, kero." She placed her finger on her chin and thought for a moment, "How about.. cuddles!"

He groaned, "Hah? Cuddles? Pass."

"Oh." She frowned, looking at the expression on his face, "Are you.. mad at me?"