~Part Seven~

Two years passed quickly. Katsuki graduated from high school, shortly after it was announced that Froppy; was number ten in the pro hero rankings. She was honored to take the spot of her former mentor.

Katsuki was now eighteen. He was taller than Tsu now! It bugged her, especially when he teased her about it. He still had his own room, though rarely, maybe once a month he'd sleep with her.

The day Tsu heard the news, she headed home to share with Katsuki.

"Kats!!" She squealed excitedly as she burst through the front door. Katsuki, who was napping on the couch, abruptly woke, his instincts turning him into his werewolf form. He barked at her a few times, before realizing the excitement on her face and calmed down.

She giggled as he walked over to him, crouched down and pat his head, "Sorry, I didn't meant to startle you, kero. Just wanted to tell you some news!"

He poofed back to normal, with his right knee up and his right elbow resting against it, and his face in his palm, "What news?" His ears twitched as he asked.

Her face lit up in excitement, "I'm number ten, kero!!" She squealed.

The boy's eyes widened and his elbow slipped, causing his face to plant into his knee, "What?!" He shouted, wondering if he heard her correctly.

"Yep!!" She giggled at him before wrapping her arms around her neck and tackling him to the floor.

"W-Woah, Tsu!" She heard him chuckle quietly as he wrapped his arms behind her waist, holding her close.

She noticed his tail wag as he spoke, "I'm proud of you."

She nodded, "I'm proud of me, too."

He pulled her away and she sat on her knees between his legs.

"Are you going out to celebrate or something?" He asked.

She pressed her finger against her chin, "Funny that you mention that, kero. My friends Mina, and Kirishima are throwing us a party."

"Us?" He questioned again.

"Oh, right. My friend, Midoriya, got the number one spot! Remember him?"

His eyes narrowed, "Tsk, yeah. I don't like that nerd."

Tsu sighed, "Yeah, I know. Well, the party's for us. It's tomorrow at eight."

"Pm?! That's to damn late!" He protested.

She giggled, "I guess. Will you be fine by yourself tomorrow?"

His ears twitched as he pouted his lower lip, "Yeah. Will you?"

She shrugged, "I'll be okay. I'm sure there'll be alcohol. I'm not much of a drinker, but it's a special occasion, I suppose."

"Tsk, don't drink just because those idiots want you to."

"I won't, kero. I'll only drink if I want to, promise."

"Hmph, fine. Be careful then getting home, dumbass."

"I will," she smiled, patting his head.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day Tsu arrived at the party on time, her friends arriving shortly after. Katsuki stayed home by himself, even though Tsu offered to take him with her. He didn't want to.

It was already past midnight, and Tsu still hasn't arrived home. Katsuki should've been asleep hours ago! Though, he doubt he could sleep anyway knowing Tsu wasn't home safe and sound.

He left her a few text messages, asking where she was and if she was okay. No replies. She hadn't even looked at them.

Katsuki sat on the couch, his foot tapping the floor as he waited for her impatiently.