~Part Nine~

Tsu arrived home from work hoping to smell dinner ready in the kitchen, though was slightly disappointed when she saw Katsuki wasn't cooking. Or nowhere to be seen. She went looking in his room, then in hers. She then realized there was only one last spot he could be in.

She opened the door to her walk in closet and saw Katsuki on the floor, piled in all her unclean clothes.

"Katsuki!" Tsu protested, "We talked about this!"

Katsuki's tail popped out from under the clothes and swayed in the air, "I couldn't help it," she heard him murmur, "you were gone forever."

She crouched down, "Eight hours isn't forever, kero."

He lifted his head up, causing some clothes to fall off his head, "Felt like it. And your clothes smell like you.. they smell good.." he murmured as he nuzzled his head back into her clothes.

Tsu sighed and reached her hand over to pull one of her shirts off his head, "Katsuki, I need to wash my clothes. I had all these in the hamper before you knocked it over."

He grabbed what clothes of hers he could and held them close to him, "No! I'm still using them!" He protested.

She rolled her eyes, "Please, Katsuki."

He sat up and pouted his lower lip, "No!"

"Fine. I'll let you keep one of my shirts. Is that enough, kero?"

Katsuki ears twitched, "Hmm, fine. I get to pick which one though."

"Seems fair," she replied, "Which one?"

She noticed his tail start to wag back and forth as he smirked, "The one you're wearing."

Her eyes widened as a large blush appeared on her cheeks, "Huh?" She sighed, "Fine, kero." She stood from the ground and pulled her shirt over her head, before tossing it at Katsuki.

The shirt hit his face and he laid himself back on the ground, inhaling her scent, "Mmh, smells good," he sighed lovingly before suddenly changing into his small pup form, and making his way inside the shirt that was on the ground.

"Aw, I haven't seen that form in a while, kero." She giggled, before leaning over and seeing him snuggle into her shirt.

"It's cozy," he spoke gruffly.

She smiled, leaning over to press a kiss against his head before standing, "Alright, I'm gonna go do the laundry. Let me know if you need anything." She said.

'Jee, I don't even have any clean shirts. Guess my bra will do,'  She thought before grabbing the unclean clothes off the floor and walked to the washroom. She put the unclean clothes in the washer and started the cycle. She sat in the living room watching tv while she waited for the clothes to finish.

About forty minutes passed and the washer made a noise, indicating the cycle was done. She stood from the couch and went to the washroom, putting the clothes in the dryer. She went to sit on the couch again, waiting for the clothes to finish. She went to her room to check on Katsuki, seeing him still in the closet, in his pup form napping inside her shirt.

She nearly died of cuteness before going to grab the laundry. She managed to get all the now clean clothes in her basket. Though she noticed something was missing. A pair of socks she knew she put in the hamper with the rest of the unclean clothes. She leaned herself in the drier to look inside, not yet seeing it.

Little did she know, that while she was looking Katsuki was walking towards her, still in his pup form and lazily dragging her shirt around by his mouth. He stared at her as she was on her knees, leaning into the drier.