Chapter 5 - Hidden Agenda

Since the last chapter is a little boring, I also post this chapter. This chapter will be from Yuri's point of view. I intend to make this fanfic long. So it is better to save up few chapters before reading to avoid getting bored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikyo asked the girls to exchange contact with her. So I also follow her to exchange contact with everyone. 

I managed to get everyone's contact including Hirata, Kei, and Koenji.

Koenji-chan politely (reluctantly) give me his number phone. The school issued its own handphone, so we can't bring a phone from outside.

Looking at my newly added contact, it reached more than ten students. 

"Chitose-chan please give me your contact number." Ike pleaded.

"Me too." Yamauchi also asked.

"Ummm, I can give you my number, but you can't message me unless it is important, or else I will block you."

"YESSS!" They both said at the same time.

So we exchange our numbers. I walk to the intersection between Kiyo and Horikita's seats.

"Ayanokouji-kun, let's exchange our numbers."

He looks surprised, I guess he didn't expect me to ask for his number. Fufufu. I can see a little joy in his eyes.

"Alright." He exchanges his number with me. I saved his number as Kiyo.

"Thanks for exchanging numbers with me." I smile at him happily.

"No, I am the one who should be thanking you."

"Pleasure"

In order to look natural. I also ask Horikita. "Hi! What is your name?"

"Horikita Suzune."

"Nice to meet you. I am Chitose Yuri, let's exchange contact numbers."

"There is no need to exchange contact numbers. Don't talk to me, It is annoying."

I tried hard not to roll my eyes. Did she think I am the same as Kushida with hidden agenda? 

She's sharp but I don't give her the chance for suspicion. Because I also exchange contact with Ike and Yamauchi.

"Well, You won't know when something happens. At least if I have your contact number, I can inform you whenever something happens. Or you can ask me whenever you need something."

Horikita sighed. "Fine, You win. But don't contact me unless it is something important."

"Great decision!!" I smiled at her. Then I faced Kiyo. 

"By the way, The girls and I are going to the mall after school. Do you want to go with us?"

Kiyo looked a little happy at my invitation. But, he suddenly faltered after looking at the girls chatting and talking while laughing.

"I....."

"Well it is going to be crowded, There are no boys so maybe you will feel awkward. We can go together tomorrow if you want."

"Yes. Let's go tomorrow. I also want to check the bookstore."

"Excellent! After school tomorrow then." I glanced at Horikita.

"No" Excellent. Thank you Horikita, I only want to go together with Kiyo anyway. 

I swore from the bottom of my heart I will treat you next time.