Chapter 12 - Excited Yuri

To get out of our class predicament. Class D students begin to keep their behavior. Even Ike and Yamadead started listening to the teacher during the class. Only Sudou kept sleeping through the class. Although no one tried to stop him, Class D students' dissatisfaction with his behavior is growing each day.

I was thinking about what should I eat at lunch when Kiyo's shout was heard throughout the class. "W-whoah!?"

That's when I looked at his direction. He is touching his right arm and I can see Horikita's compass on her table.

"What is it, Ayanokouji? You suddenly shouted. Is this your rebellious age?"

"N-no. Sorry, Chiyabashira-sensei. Some dust entered my eye..."

That bitch! She stabs Kiyo with a compass. I can't help but winced imagining a compass stabbed into my arm.

As soon as class ended I opened my bag, taking out a band-aid.

I think I need to redo my shoelace. It will be bad if I suddenly fall right?

I slowly walked to Kiyo's table and I can hear Kiyo's angry conversation.

"There are things that are OK to do and things that are not ok!" Compasses are dangerous!"

"Are you mad at me?"

"You made a hole in my arm! A hole!"

"What are you talking about? When did I poke Ayanokouji-Kun with a compass needle?"

"You're holding a dangerous weapon in your hand."

"Are you saying I stabbed you just because I'm holding something in my hand? Be careful. If they saw you dozing off, our points would be subtracted."

When I arrived my eyes fell upon Kiyo's arm, which had a small bleeding wound. Though not too severe, I know it hurts regardless.

"Ayanokouji-kun, May I take a look at your arm? I witnessed Horikita poking your arm with a compass during class. Luckily, I happen to have a band-aid." I showed him the band-aid in my hand.

He extended his arm towards me and I gently applied the band-aid to his injured skin. I tried not to wince when I see it.

"Thank you for the band-aid. It's just a minor pain. Thankfully, the bleeding is minimal." he said appreciatively.

"I think you need to keep your guard up next time." I glanced at Horikita with a dissatisfied expression. She also glanced at me and our eyes meet.

"I'll try. It is hard not to doze off when the class is that boring."

Sensing my very dissatisfied expression. Horikita decides to talk with her usual frown. "What?"

Good! How dare she! "You think you can stab anyone with compasses as you please?"

"It is up to me to decide. It has nothing to do with you. Are you the one who gets stabbed?"

"It doesn't matter whether I get stabbed or not. What important is, it is dangerous, harmful, and very impolite of you to do."

"Well, you have no evidence I stabbed anyone with a compass."

That's when I quickly grabbed the compasses from her hand. It is too fast and she's caught off guard.

"I will take this into custody. And for you to know we can investigate DNA at the tip of the compass needle to see whether you stab Ayanokouji-kun with compasses or not. I'm sure your fingerprint and CCTV camera will back the fact."

Horikita's face was filled with anger at my words. Before she could retaliate, I turned to leave. Unfortunately, my shoelace came undone, causing me to lose my balance. As I stumbled, expecting to fall backward, I was caught in Kiyo's embrace. "Whoa! Careful there."