Chapter 8 - The Swimming Class

The sound of birds chirping in the morning wakes me up. I slowly get up, sitting on my bed, feeling a little sleepy.

 I slowly get up, sitting on my bed, feeling a little sleepy

I hurriedly do my morning routine. After jogging and taking a bath, I quickly walked to the convenience store.

Today I am in the mood to drink chocolate milk, chicken onigiri tempts me a little. So, I decide to buy it.

"Good Morning!"

"Sup... Good Morning!"

"Morning.."

I exchange greetings with people inside the class when I arrive. Ike and Yamauchi looked very energized because of the swimming class. They are making this bet about who has the biggest breast whatever. While Kiyo is talking with Horikita.

Realizing my gaze, Kiyo's eyes meet with mine. I smile while waving. I said good morning to him without sound. He nodded in reply.

After lunch ended, It is time for the PE class. Class D's girls are changing inside the girls' changing room. I can't see Haruka, Kei, and Sakura in the room. They decide to skip the class.

I quickly change my uniform into a swimsuit grinning. "I can't believe we get to swim today! I've been looking forward to this." The perfect chance to see Kiyo's body.

Kikyo is applying sunscreen and nodded in agreement. "Same here. It's the perfect opportunity to cool off and have some fun."

Onodera gave a confident smile "Let's bet who can do the best dive into the pool. What do you think, girls?"

"Onodera-chan is the swimming club's member, no wonder you are excited. I just hope I don't forget any swimming techniques. It's been a while since I've been in the water" Wang Mei Yu dejectedly reply.

Shinohara exclaimed, "No worries, I can't swim well too! I'll accompany you."

Kikyo also encouraged "We'll be there to cheer you on and help you if needed."

The girls talk happily inside the changing room. When I finish, I go into the swimming pool together with Kikyo.

That's when Kikyo walks to Ike and the friends who are fussing with each other.

"You two, what are you doing? Looks fun."

"Ku- ku- Kushida- chan?"

"Really~ really~ really~ fun!! Ne... My ears have been hurting since the morning. How about I join the bet?!" I give them a harmless(demonic) smile.

"Well, If Yuri-chan wants to join is a little...."

"Little-?? How about we bet whose head I will burst first?"

"We apologize!!" In the end Yamauchi, Ike, and Sotomura dogeza in their knees in front of me with tears on their face. How do I subdue them? Let's not talk about it fu fu fu.