Chapter 14 - The Match

I was resting on my bed playing with my phone. Giggling while thinking about the wonderful time I spent with Kiyo. I am sorry for using Kikyo-chan like this, but I'm glad Kiyo has realized her true nature.

Not long after I noticed my CCTV in the dorm lobby shows Kiyo bought a drink from a  vending machine. But he didn't go back to the elevator, instead, he hid behind the vending machine.

Horikita suddenly walked out of the elevator going outside the dorm and Kiyo followed after her. I remember this is when Kiyo saves her from Manabu. So I quickly go out of my dorm room to follow after them. Of course, I didn't forget to lock my door properly.

Going out of the dorm I hid myself when I see Horikita Manabu talking to Horikita Suzune. Kiyo also hid near the corner eavesdropping after them.

I take out my phone to record a video. Horikita Manabu takes a step forward and grabs Horikita Suzune's wrist, pushing her against the wall. I can't hear their conversation from my place but Manabu suddenly raises his hand. The prepared Kiyo suddenly goes out from his hiding spot to grab Manabu's hand.

I quietly walked closer to Kiyo's previous hiding spot. 

"You, you were trying to throw her to the ground, right? It's concrete here, you know. Just because you're siblings doesn't mean you can do anything you want."

"It's not admirable to eavesdrop."

"Just let go of her hand."

"That's what I should be saying."

They glared at each other, Suzune pleaded Kiyo with a strained voice "Stop, Ayanokouji-kun..."

Kiyo let go of Manabu's arm. Suddenly Manabu aimed for Kiyo's face with a quick backhand. Kiyo leaned backward. In response Manbu aimed for Kiyo's vitals with a sharp kick. Of course, Kiyo managed to dodge, and Manabu extended his right arm to hit Kiyo. Kiyo with his good reflexes slapped away Manabu's arm with his left hand.

"Good reflexes. I didn't think you would avoid every single one. You also understood what I was trying to do. Were you taught in some way?"

"Yea, I did piano and calligraphy. In elementary school, I even got the championship in a music competition."

I involuntarily giggled at Kiyo's answer. The three of them turned their attention toward me. Then I put an end to stop my recording. I slowly walked toward them.

Nonchalantly, I fiddled with my phone and remarked "Imagine the uproar when the school finds out that the student council president attacked first-year students in the middle of the night. I wonder what the school's reaction would be when this video leaks out."

I'm so cool, it feels like the first introduction of a villain. But I am also aware the cute Panda onesie I wear right now didn't look the least bit threatening. But it was hard to resist wearing one when it is so cute. It also has a hood with Panda's ear and face. Also, I didn't get enough time to change out of it before going out.

"Tch.." Manabu suddenly lunged at me attempting to snatch my handphone. I dodge but he suddenly throws a punch to distract my attention. I quickly sidestepped to evade and the punch sailed past me. Seizing the opportunity, I launched a counterattack aiming to kick his precious treasure with my right leg. 

Unfortunately, he skillfully blocked my kick, his forearm acting as a shield against my blow. It might get dangerous, our strength difference is not something I can dismiss by only technique, so I swiftly followed up with a leg left strike, my left leg hits him at his waist. With a sudden flip of my body, I created a three-meter distance between us.

Our gaze intertwined, but Manabu suddenly laughed making me bewildered. His waist might sting a bit from the impact. Did he go nuts? I  did use eighty percent of my strength to kick him just now. Suzune looks startled by Manabu's laugh and Kiyo observed our exchange.