Wнo ιѕ тнιѕ ???

"Ya hello, it's me caro-bombastic-fantastic!"

Caroline sets up her phone while starting her first video to her big journey. (Character development)

"I'm new to XouTube. My name is Caroline Shaquille, but the name of this channel is 'caro-bombastic-fantastic, so yeah I'm Caro. My initials are C.S. meaning CacaShit (◞≼●≽◟◞౪◟◞≼●≽◟) ."

Caro poses in front of the cam making a peace sign.

"Uhhhh I live in Bussysan (busan) it's in korae." 

-busan is 5 minutes way from se-ul in this story-

"So I go to 'Daeil Foreign Language High School' . I just transferred there and yeah it happens to be the most elite one but at least I got rid of those blödians in my past school."

"Yeah they treated me like an outcast so I had to change schools. I did end up getting kicked out earlier than expected. I wanted to change school next school year but I have to transfer now mid-year because I ausversehen auseinandergenommen a guy."

"I swear it was on accident. I met this dude after school and he was so annoying and wanted money from me so I told him to go to an internet cafe together and I'll pay the bill. Poor guy got so into gaming he didn't see me leave. He ended up getting into -344$ debt."

"That's not the reason I got kicked out tho. He ended up getting rasiert by some geringverdiener that were friends of the cafe-owner. He blamed it on me and said I took part in it and planned it. That's what you call a Lutscher."

Caro-Copter wraps up the video and posts it. After that she forgets her phone because of how busy she is.

5 days later....

Bonus: Her school