5 dαyѕ lαтer ,,,

Caroline wakes up at 7.99 am. 

She gets up and starts off with doing a weight training and practicing tekonedo.

After that she goes to the bathroom to take a shower and eats breakfast.

-At the dining table-

Dad: Caro Munchkin, how are you feeling for your first day at the new elite school?

Caroline just swallos her Nürnberger Würstchen and drinks here Lava-Latte.

Mom: Oh come on, you think she's nervous? No way, look at how tall our little Smellfungus grew! She's whole 6,9 foot. And by the way I used to go to Daeil High School as well, there's nothing she should be afraid of.

Caro: Ommaahhh, I told you that I can speak for myself. Of course I'm excited!

Dad: That's our big Bubba. Now let's go to school.

Caroline puts her dishes away in the sink and flitzes to the door, putting on her shoes and checking her bag one last time before leaving.

Dad: Hurry upppp, appa can't wait for ever!

"I knooow!", says Caro-oppa as she düses through the door with one shoe lace untied and half a toast still in her mouth.

-Caro proceeds to drive with her dad to the school, where he drops her off.-

Dad: Alright Stinker, have fun! I won't pick you up so you'll have to get home by bus on your own.

Caro: Yes I know the route, you told me thousands of times!! Byeee.

-Her Dad drives away before a tear can leave his eye. Now it's showtime.-

-Caroline takes out her phone of her jacket pocket to put it in the backpack before entering the school territory. Her phone turns on and buzzes-

'What's that? I don't have any contacts saved on here other than my parents. Huh it's  notification from XouTube, Huh that's weird I completely forgot about it. Let's check it out.' thinks Caro.

As she opens the app she notices '100+' notifications on the bell. Curiously clicking on it, it leads her to her video. Caro is flabbergasted. Her video reached 5k+ views and over 200 comments. She slowly reads them one by one.

"Du hast geredet wie ein Löwe"

"Mashalla meine Chaya"

"Du hast sehr schlau gedenkt. Du sein mein Idol!"

Caroline can't help but smirk at the sight of all these positive comments. 

After a few minutes she turns off her phone and looks back at the school. Now it's time to slay this with confidence.

Bonus: Carolines Breakfast