Uɴeхpecтed Sнιғтѕ

Recap bc I don't rly remember anything either: 
Caroline met this super dope dude and then went to class and befriended  the class prez Rachél.

The bell rang and Caro steadily followed Rachél to the canteen. They ligned up and picked some food from the trays, Caro-copter chose the same as Rachél: a bowl of rice along with some small salad.

They then went to a vending machine, which seemed to be more popular than the buffet and the prez bought herself some tortboki and Ccjackie bought some grinbap.

They sat along with other classmates and everyone was very welcoming, Caroline slowly picked at her food.

"What's wrong? Had higher expectations for food at such an elite school?" La_minny giggled.

"Naur but i ate  a pretty heartful breakfast..", caro shrugged as she swallowed some rice.

The lunch seemed to be dragging on forever no matter how slow she ate. At some point she was done with food and left the group.

"Guys I will go to the toilet, don't wait for me if you want to go anywhere."

"Okay, but are you sure you know where it is?", Rachél asked softy.

"Ofcourse, I walked past it today.", answered Copter girl and rushed out of the canteen.

As soon as she got out she sprinted to the toilet in a weird stance, after all she hasn't peed all morning and ended up getting distracted by more FOOD.

The girl let out a refreshing sigh as she walked out of the bathroom, finishing her business. Though class would start soon, she was already tired and longed for fresh air. 

As Caroline walked through some backrooms she managed to go out through some backdoor and found a nice bench. 

As she made herself comfortable on it, she drifted away to sleep...

Caro jumps awake as one of her arms she rested on fell asleep and made her feel very hurt. The thought of class hasn't even crossed her mind yet, as she rubbed her arm and and slightly sighed.

Then a paper fan hit her.

"um..??!!" Caro let out a weird sound and turned right to the other direction to see a boy standing infront of her.

"Hey, you're in my chem class." said the guy

"uhh,,, OH RIGHT I HAVE CHEMISTRY NOW" she said and slapped her forehed.

"Well dw you're not doomed, you're lucky that I'm the prez of your chem class, so if you would return me a favor I can save you from hell."

Caro-copter rubbed the back of her neck and yawned still haf -asleep.

She finally stared at the dude and just walked past him headed straight to the bathroom.

Just one roblem: She didn't really know which way she walked to get there so Caro just ended up wandering around, pretending to know where she was going, as the other guy calmly followed her.

At some point Caro just turned.

"Ugh enough, I don't feel well I wanna go home." Caroline rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

The dude just ended up hitting her head with the paper fan again.

"Tell me something I haven't noticed yet, you look so disoriented and dehydrated, atp I'm starting to get sick of walking behind you.", said the chem prez and strolled past her, disappearing in the distance...

Bonus caro lunch food: