Chapter 1

Kuran POV

"Kuran!!"

"My darling please dont run from me !"

"Kuran , I love you !"

"KURAN!"

Running for dear life from hundreds of highschool students wasn't on my agenda for the day ,turns out accidentally releasing to much magic , turns humans into mindless obsessive fans . I used a few shortcuts and found my way home , locking the door behind me I entered the living room to find my parents sitting on the couch with a pile of papers on the coffee table infront of them . Cautiously I walked in " Mom , Dad ?"

My dad looked at me " Sit Kuran , we need to talk " oh boy , thats never good . I sat down as my mom took a breath " Kuran , we know what you did , we sensed it "

" it was a accident , I didnt intend for the entire school to be affected " I try to reason , my dad sighed " what was the trigger ?"

"Trigger ?"

"What upset you today son " my dad clarified,  I thought for a moment " Frank Higgins,  he insulted my appearance and muscle tone , calling me a woman in disguise "

My dad sighed and rubbed his temple " I see , a man was jealous of you and decided to insult you . So you got upset and lost contol of your magic for a moment , turning everyone into mindless zombies "

" sounds about right " I nodded , my mom eyed me worryingly " does your appearance bother you ?" , I frowned " no , I know this whole ' pretty face' is generic , it just made me mad that he accused it to be my only redeeming quality "

My parents waited for me to continue,  i sighed " he made it seem like I have no skills , nothing special or interesting about me except  my looks "

My mom nodded and pushed the pile of papers towards me " that is why we decided to transfer you "

I looked down at the papers " Yokai...Academy...made by monsters for monsters...." I looked up at my parents with surprise " theres a school for our kind ? How come I didnt know sooner ?"

My mom avoided my eyes " we couldnt afford the tution at the time it opened "

I raised my eyebrows " what changed ?" , my dad smiled with relief " One of the head masters of the school heard of your incident and has offered free shcooling . Apparently,  monsters staying a secret is alot more important to them than money "
" okay ...when do I start ?"

" well since the holidays ended today for the school , youll be starting tomorrow.  They have a dorm so you'll be staying there full time "

" A dorm room ? Are you sure thats safe , considering the Incubi and Succubi magic isnt gender exclusive?"  I questioned. 

" you'll be given you're own room , dont worry "

I sighed with relief , I felt sad that i wouldnt be able to see my parents for a while but I was also excited to attend a school with no humans . I rushed upstairs to pack my things , hearing a light chuckle from both my parents.