Chapter 2

I stood at the bus stop waiting for the bus of Yokai Academy,  apparently it has its own bus and only goes to Yokai Academy. I had one back pack with necessary text books and stationary,  my parents are going to send my stuff through later . The school has a interesting system where it gets your luggage from home and unpacks it in your dorm like a magic school .

Finally the bus arrived , I climbed on and noticed that the bus driver looked odd , if he is the poster child for the academy , it definitely screams Monster . He said nothing when I boarded. I walked to a seat and sat down with a sigh , I noticed that there was one boy on the bus . I frowned and my senses immediately noticed what he was , my eyes widened " are you a Yokai student?"

He looked at me surprised,  he smiled " yes I am "

" are you a first year ?" I questioned, why the hell was a human attending a monster school and more importantly why can he pass through the magical barrier that my parents told me about .

" no , I attended last year . Are you a new student ?" He asked , I nodded . He smiled " well if you want , I can help you around the campus and show you the classrooms ?"

"You're awfully nice to a stranger "

His smiled dropped as he looked confused " why shouldnt I be nice ? You didnt do anything bad to me "

I turned and looked out the window and spoke under my breath " not yet.."

The bus passed through  a tunnel and arrived at its destination, the bus driver spoke with a chilling voice " everyone off " . The human boy stood and climbed off , I sighed and grabbed my bag and made my way to the door . "Hey kid " the bus driver called , I stopped and looked back at him , he smirked " good luck "

I frowned and climbed off , the bus immediately drove off . I watched the bus leave then looked at the human " what's his deal ?" , the human shrugged " I dont know , he's always been weird.  Oh my name is Tskune by the way "

"TSkune...." I repeated to see if I pronounced it right , He nodded with a smile " and whats your name ?"

" why ?" I asked bluntly , his smile dropped once again " well what else am I supposed to call you by ? Pretty boy ?"

" Its Kuran " , I walked towards the large building in the distance,  Tskune caught up " Kuran , its nice to meet you" he began talking about what the school is like , how many different monsters attended,  how the past year for him was , on and on he spoke .

Can't this human see that I'm not interested in casual conversation? , half way towards the building I sighed and stopped walking " do you even know how to be quiet ?"

" not much of a talker then ?" He asked , I feel like that was rhetorical.  A sudden girl scream interrupted us as a girl on a bicycle came crashing down from the hill , the girl fell off the bike and landed on Tskune,  the bike barely missed me as it bounced aside . The girl sat up " Tskune.."

"Moka..." he replied with the same tone and smile , they started staring at eachother all lovey dovey , as a Incubus I can sense attraction and these two reek of it .

I cleared my throat to interrupt them , Tskune looked at me apologetic " oh sorry , Moka this is Kuran . Kuran this is Moka " , Moka stood " nice to meet you , sorry about that " she motioned to the bicycle . I sighed " sure , not every day a bicycle flies through the air "

Tskune got up and the two began walking to yhe building , I decided to hang back while they spoke . I looked at the surroundings as we walked , this place is more like a woodland than a school campus .

The trees began to clear as we got closer to the buikding , the campus was large , the students were pouring into the entrance of the building. As usual,  people started to notice my presence,  some were curious of the new student , some were uncaring and some were genuinely interested,  I sensed several different types of attraction aimed at me coming from the students,  some calm , some intense,  some romantic and some sexual . This school might not be such a good idea afterall .

"Tskune!!"

A girl from out of nowhere jumped onto Tskune , she has light blue hair and purple eyes , she hugged Tskune close " I knew you couldnt stay away " she commented with a flirtatious tone , Moka frowned and tried to pull her off " Kurumu,  get off him !!"

"Why so you can keep him to yourself?!" Kurumu called back , the two bickered over Tskune , I just inwardly groaned . Great , Ive stumbled into a harem in the making ...

Kurumu's eyes widened and her head snapped towards me . I could sense it too , we're the same race of monster .

" who are you ?" She asked with a aggressive tone , understandable,  she probably had full control over this school and now that I'm here , I'm basically a competitor.  Tskune weaseled out of her grasp and stood beside me " this is Kuran , he is new to the school so I offered to show him around "

Kurumu eyed me suspiciously " oh really you 'offered' ?"

I frowned , she is insinuating that I used my magic on Tskune so that he will do whatever I tell him , this woman is crazy possessive over this human .

Tskune picked up on the tension and looked between us " do you two know eachother ?"

" he is like me " kurumu stated , suddenly outing me .

" a Succubus?" Moka asked , Kurumu nodded . Tskune frowned " I thought Succubus are girls ?"

Kurumu scoffed " he is the boy version obviously.  He is a Incubus "

Tskune and Moka looked at me in surprise,  I raised my eyebrow " what ? You expected me to be a worm or something?"

Tskune laughed alittle " no sorry , we didnt mean it like that its just....we expected you to use your magic on everyone "

" wow a great expectation on my kind , I wonder why.." I gave Kurumu a look , she frowned knowing that I meant , her .

Moka started to look worried , like the two of us were going to break into a fight in the middle of the school . The school bell rang and a teacher with a odd spiked hair style walked up to us  " I am Professor Jaw , Kuran Cyrus I presume ?"

" the one and only " I answer , he nodded " come with me " , I shrugged to Tskune who had a confused look and followed the teacher to a office . Professor Jaw was a very large bulky man , my senses tell me that his monster type is one of a cold blooded species that is feared in the ocean .

" do you know why I called you in before class ?" He questioned.  I shrugged , he nodded and pulled out paper work " we must discuss the incident that happened at the human school and insure it doesnt happen here . "