Chapter 5

I met with Kurumu outside of class , she stood leaning over the saftey rails as I approached " what is it ?"

Kurumu turned her head to me but didnt say anything , I crossed my arms " I doubt you called me out here for nothing . You don't particularly like me "

"Maybe thats why you're perfect for what I need " Kurumu commented softly almost like a whisper .

I frowned and stood beside her " what do you need so badly that you have to ignore your grudge against me ?"

" Remember what you told the others...about how relationships between Succubi and Incubi are safer ?"

"Yeah ?" I questioned waiting for Kurumu to go on .

Kurumu groaned " last parental visit , my mom kinda tried to seduce Tskune "

" what ?!" I couldnt mask my surprise , I mean some Succubi really dont have boundaries but Tskune is a minor .

Kurumu hung her head , " I told my mother that Tskune was my boyfriend,  she thought we were going too slow and wanted to push our relationship further " she then used a mocking tone to quote her mom " when I was your age I had men falling at my feet , practically drooling over me "

I frowned " even if that was the case , how would seducing your boyfriend help you ? He'd be attracted and attentive to her , not you "

Kurumu shook her head " I dont know , I've tried to make sense of it but it just gives me a headache "

I began to put the pieces together "...tomorrow is parental day...your mom will most likely come again...you want her to think you have a boyfriend.....and you dont want her to influence your boyfriend..."

Kurumu watched my face while I voiced my train of thought , I looked at her wide eyed " wait...are you asking what I think you're asking ?"

Kurumu immediately spun around and put her hands together in a begging plea " please just for tomorrow,  we can continue hating eachother afterwards "

I sighed and crossed my arms " let me think about this..."

Kurumu bit her lip nervously " why dont we meet later tonight ? If you agree with the idea , we will need to get our story straight "

Kurumu didnt wait for a reply , she just ran away.  I leaned back against the railing in deep thought . Kurumu's idea wasnt half bad , it would be best and it would definitely protect Tskune from her mother . I do want to help Kurumu .

I carried on with my day until night fell , I met up with Kurumu on the rooftop , she nervously figeted with her hands and didnt even look at me . Was she really this nervous ?

" Ill do it "

Kurumu's head shot up in surprise " really ? You will?"

" why do you look so surprised ? Its the most logical thing to do . Especially with what happened last time "

" no its just....with our history...I expected you to say no " kurumu rubbed her arm . I've never seen her this honest and raw before .

" what would have been your plan B if I had ?"

Kurumu shook her head " there was no plan B "

I scratched the back of my neck " so I was litrally your last resort huh ?"

Kurumu blushed feeling sudden shyness " what ? No !"

I smirked " you just said you had no plan B , I was your only option "

" you! Shut up....now lets get our story straight "

" whats to get ? Lets just be honest about it and follow the timeline . I transferred here , we felt the connection and started dating . There , done " I shrugged

Kurumu frowned " you cant be serious , its not that simple ! She'll want details !"

" I dont care about the details , just make something up and Ill go along with it "

A sudden thought occured " but dont make it seem that I begged for you , Im not that type of person amd your mom will notice it immediately "

Kurumu smirked thinking about the possibility of me begging " why not ? Sounds good to me..."

" she's seen plenty of men do it and their personalities behind it , she'll know that its fake if I do it"

Kurumu scoffed " you're no fun "

I shook my head " just make up the details and Ill go along with it , just do the same if she asks me "

" what if she asks us the same questions separately?"

" then Ill ask her what you said first and then play it as "Kurumu was to embarrassed/shy/modest about it so I defended my girlfriends pride/honor"

Kurumu looked at me like I was insane , I groaned " Ill figure it out.  Ill see you tomorrow "

Kurumu blushed " wait!"

I stopped and looked at her " what ?"

"Are you a good kisser ?"

I raised my eyebrow " what ??"

" I need to know , if you're  a good kisser . I need to know if I must lie or not !"

I blushed and rubbed my neck while walking away " our race are simply unable to be bad at anything revolving romance and intamicy !"

Kurumu watched me almost run away from the conversation,  she smirked " unable huh ?"