Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV:

I watch as Rezzoch walks away from Joe's Pizza. Away from my friends. The people I desperately wanted to talk to. But I couldn't. Because I wasn't in control what I did or said. Rezzoch was.

I wanted so desperately just to move my own body. Even if it was as much as a blink or flinch. I'd tried once or twice but it was no use. But today I'd actually been able to do it.

I wasn't even thinking when I did it. I couldn't just let Rezzoch hurt June.

Rezzoch wasn't very pleased about it, I could tell, but they weren't talking to me about it. I was trying hard not to think about it just in case. I didn't want to anger Rezzoch as that would result in hours of them screaming at me in really loud volumes.

I have learned, however, how to shield some of my thoughts. Ones that like, don't cause me to feel strong emotions. Like the kind of thoughts that make you start to overthink everything and make you really stressed, I can't shield.

I sighed, thinking of being able to move and control what I do and say. But it probably wouldn't happen for a while. Me and Rezzoch were connected now. I had no idea for how long but I hoped it wouldn't be too long.

But... earlier when I loosened the grip on the vine holding June. Could I be able to push Rezzoch out somehow?

"I'll try," I thought, "I just have to try."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey, it's me again. I know this was a kinda short chapter but I have my reasons. One, I was lazy, two, my headphone cord broke and got stuck in my laptop so had to deal with that, and three, I got stuck a lot on this chapter and had no idea what to write about. I hope you enjoyed, Maybe I can get another chapter out by the end of January, No promises though!