Joan of arc

Joan of Arc, also known as the Maid of Orleans, was a French peasant girl who, in the 15th century, played a pivotal role in the Hundred Years' War between France and England. She claimed divine guidance, led French troops to several victories, and helped Charles VII be crowned king. Eventually captured by the English, she was tried for heresy and burned at the stake in 1431. Joan of Arc became a symbol of French unity and a revered figure in history.

In a peculiar twist of time, Shakespeare, known for his mastery of words and imagination, found himself transported through a mysterious portal to 15th century France. Landing in the midst of Joan of Arc's trial, he was captivated by her resolve and courage.As the trial progressed and Joan faced accusations of heresy, Shakespeare, realizing the historical significance of her fate, devised a plan. Utilizing his unexpected knowledge of time travel acquired from ancient texts, he crafted a sonnet infused with temporal energy, which opened a rift through time.

Through sheer poetic prowess, Shakespeare connected with Joan, weaving a tapestry of words that resonated across centuries. As the flames of her pyre began to rise, his verses echoed, resonating with a power that transcended the boundaries of time and space.Suddenly, a shimmering portal appeared, engulfing Joan just before the flames could consume her. With a flash of light and a rush of wind, Shakespeare and Joan found themselves standing in a temporal haven—a place between eras.Grateful yet bewildered, Joan marveled at the bard's unusual powers.
In the safety of this temporal refuge, they exchanged stories and wisdom. Shakespeare, with her eloquence, lifted her spirits, offering solace amidst the tumult of her time.

"Joan what do you want most in the world?" Asked Shakespeare.
"Well if I'm being honest I want to be a man and no longer a victimized women" Joan said jokingly.
" Swear to always serve me loyally and I will grant your request." Shakespeare promises.