Prologue

Father of the short story, creator of the detective series, godfather to the gothic revolution. A man of mystery, and also an acclaimed writer.

A man who escaped death many times yet knew him like an old friend. His death remains shrouded in mystery, darkness, tragedy, violence and some even say insanity in his final days/weeks.

The strangest thing is the existence and ever increasingly popular theory he was a time traveler. Which presents 3 of his published works that logic can not explain to this day.

And yet our dark hero lives. He was born in

Boston Massachusetts. On the day of January 19th in the year of 1809. He was named after a prince in Macbeth by his soon to be deceased alcoholic actress mother. This man's name is Edgar Allen Poe.

And this is his story which I have been given the duty of sharing with the you. It was delivered by fate and was fueled by creativity or perhaps insanity. The only Way to know is to judge for yourself.

Welcome To The Nevermore Chronicles.

The Nevermore Investigations office is

Located in Hells Kitchen and in the multiverse once known as Verse A and Verse B now know

As the Madela Universe.

Enjoy! . -Im honored to share this journey thru time and space with you as we travel within the multiverse and explore strange and unusual things. Welcome to my reality.

-Thomas B

The true origin of William Shakespeare or rather how he was such a accomplished word scholar with such little training is a mystery but due to visions or dreams I keep having I have a theory......

My current place in time is the year is 2023.

I don't know when this is being read are who you are but I hope that you find yourself alive and well........And more than anything I hope that I'm wrong about the fate of the world.....

I call it my worlds destiny that is soon to pass. Most of all I hope I can finish telling our story of who they were, who we are and what happened before the nothing kills me.

By the time I finish this sentence a billion billion. Dark Matter particles may have streamed through your body like ghost the Particle or particles in the Dark Sector make up the vast majority of mass in the universe so to them you are the ghostly one. We see the influence of dark matter in the orbits of stars and galaxies in the way the light bends.-

REFRENCE. ---Quatum Mechanics.-----

The story you have in your possession will involve some reasoning ,logic, science, religion, math, some Things That Go Bump in the night, history, quantum mechanics, the Multiverse, and even historical figures like Eddy Poetry ...... I'm sorry I misspoke, I meant to say historical figures like Edgar Allan Poe, Abraham Lincoln, Joan of Arc, Billy the Kid and even the most hated man in history(with good reason I date say!) to ever have suffered from little man syndrome known as Hitler but all of them in ways you never seen her or even thought of for sanity sake I hope at

Please understand this story isn't one I created its simply an account of my life and things I've seen physically and metaphysically. I am not special but I have done extensive research in science and facts. I consider myself a logical person of sound mind. But there are Things That we know exist which defie our current understanding of the laws of physics. They are usually called paranormal events. I call them just another Monday and believe that I could teach a class on the paranormal.