3

Few weeks later

Everything has been going good me and Rick are building a relationship. Daryl and me have been together talking about the past going on hunts but that's mostly it but I have noticed that Lori and Shane have been seeking off together into the woods and tent's. I has going into town to by myself I just wanted to be left alone that's when Lori came up to me and gave me a list of things she wants or needs I look over the list. I put the note in my pocket and rode into the small town about an hour away. I going in to a clothes shops and pharmacy grabbed what I could and left be for anyone knows I was there. When I got back home I gave Lori the things she asked for she stuffed the pregnancy test up her shirt i just walk away in discussed look on my face.

Later in the same day

I hear people yelling I walk outside to see a group of them with guns walking to the barn. Shane was yelling at Rick saying do you want the walkers this close to you and your family that's when Shane broke open the shed door and started to shoot the walkers that had came out they all lower there guns. The last few walker's came out it was  my brother's I was screaming and started to run to them that's when I felt strong arms pull me down to the ground I sat there when I hear two more gun shots go off and I see my brothers fall to the ground. I walked inside and passed Hershel Maggie and Beth who were calling my name i went to my room pulled my curtains and sat in a dark corner of my room not wanting to deal with this world. I heard a knock on my door but I didn't answer. The door opens and closes I feel a hand on my shoulder I look up to see Rick standing there he sat down a cross from me "you know who the walkers were " I had tries In my eyes "they were my brothers the first one to come out was Matt he was my step dad's son so was Kelly but they were my brothers I looked for them I know Otis was putting walkers in the barn but I didn't know my brothers were in there." When I had finished Rick was right beside me with a arm or my shoulders I let the tries come out I couldn't hold them no more I just cried. "You broke the deal Rick " I didn't look at him "I'm sorry that Shane broke the deal and I'm sorry about your brothers we are going to dig them a grave" I watched him leave my room.

Ricks POV

We had just finished digging Max's brothers graves when Hershel came to me "Rick Max has gone " "what do you mean he's gone Hershel" "I went to his room to get him but when I got there he was gone his flask was out he has drank in years Rick he's gone to the old pub in town " me and Hershel start to walk when Daryl stopped us "I'm coming Rick I'm one person he'll listen to " I look at Hershel he nods his head so me and Daryl drove to town. When we got to the pub Max was sitting in at the bar

Max's POV

I've been sitting at the bar for 2 hours just drinking and hating the world I heard the door open I see Daryl and Rick walk in I kept on drinking "hey little mouse why don't you put that bottle down and hand over the gun so we can talk" I let out a laugh "why should I hand over the gun and bottle my life has been turned upside down and spun all around at least your brother might still be alive" he looks down " it's killing me not to know" I laughed again "it's better to not know than know I had the hope that my brothers would be a live and that one day I would get to be with them again but do you want to know the funny thing is about that" he looks up "what's the funny thing about it" I look at him with a smile on my face "just tell god your plans and he'll fuck them up" I start laughing "but I guess that's god's way he has a plan for everything doesn't he" I look up at the roof with all the memories of all my love one's coming back to me I look at the bottle put it down and go to the bar and grabbed a couple crates and filled them up with food. I walked out the door and put the supplies in the back of the truck that's when Rick and Daryl run after a guy. After waiting a few minutes Rick and Daryl come back with the guy and a sack over his head I climbed into the middle of the truck when Daryl stay on the passenger side I laid my head on its shoulder and fall asleep.