-The Plan-

Jimmy had slept on the couch that night, he had got up early as well, when eventually finding where the mugs were kept, he made a nice cup of tea. He hadn't had a cuppa for many years now, it was so good to taste the caffeine again. He sat down at a small round table in their kitchen it was so peaceful, the last 20 or so years  of his life had been spent in dodgy taverns with small dirty rooms with or under a tree gazing at the stars and on the look out for anything that would find Cod a tasty meal. After sipping on his tea Jim noticed a picture frame on the wall, a painting of the wither trio: Fwhip, Gem and Sausage. Finding out Sausage had died was tuff for Jimmy but for the twins that would've been heartbreaking, especially for Fwhip.

The fish heard creaking from the top floor, and was followed by an explosive engineer. "Morning Fishboy." Jimmy smiled and sipped his tea once again. Fwhip made himself a coffee an joined him at the table. " You've aged, I can already see greys in your beard, what are you now, 68?"
"45 thanks Jim."
"Looking good."
"Why are you here."
Jimmy looked down to his mug, he was embarrassed to say though he knew he needed to. "I have an idea, to change the past, well no not change but start again. You see I remember Pixl telling me about these things called 'past lives' and Sausage had said once he knew a spell about creating them. All I'm saying is, we could make a spell that could turn us into some sort of past life, so in the future we can start again."
"...that's stupid."
"But it's worth a shot, what else could we loose."
Fwhip sighed at Jimmy was facing him now, he looked hesitant on what to add but changed his mind.
"Sausage his dead, he wouldn't be able to make a spell."
Jimmy grinned, "Your sister could."
"I know how to make a spell like that, the thing is I need another sorcerer, a powerful one to assist me." Replied Gem who had just appeared from nowhere. Confusing Jimmy, Fwhip seemed used to it.
" BUT SAUSAGE IS DEAD!" Yelled Fwhip, he wasn't taking that lightly. "Well, the thing is, we don't know that." Mumbled the blonde. "Excuse me?" Huffed the rather angry ginger. "Sausage was seen making some sort of spell then disappearing, all that was left was his staff, which is apparently still in Mythland."
"Jimmy are you saying he's still alive?" Gem asked sitting down next to her brother. The Cod nodded. That's when Gem remembered about the spirit realm, that's was where went when he died the first time, maybe, just maybe he's their still.
Gem explained about the Spirit realm and all that technical magic stuff which lost the boys almost immediately. "Are you sure it could work."
She nodded, this made them smile, hope finally they had hope, something they had wanted for many years. "The thing is we are gunna need all the help we can get. Jimmy did you say Joel was still alive?"
"Apparently so, and Kathrine. Shrub went missing in the nether so I don't think she's with us anymore. Pix is alive too-"
"WHAT"
Jimmy sighed, he forgot about that.
"Ye Pixl lives in an old temple far out in the desert, he was having some trouble with visions that the Vigil was giving him, being a close ally he told me and said he needed to get away, fake his death even. So that's what we did."
Jimmy started to laugh, "You should so see your faces right now!"

They spent the majority of that day planning their 'mission' and Gem spent over half of it rolling her eyes at the men's idiocy, just like the good old days. "Right so, Fwhip you are heading East of the remains of Gilded Heliantha to find Kathrine, she was last seen in a small village that way."
"Jimmy you're heading to Mezalea, find Joel and bring him to Mythland, same for you Fwhip. I'll find Pix. Understood?"

Words counted = 701