-Home Sweet Home-

(Cover art isn't relevant to the story I just really like the picture of Sausage :))

Pix lit the final candle and placed it on the ground before the cyan wax dripped onto his hand, "All done Gem, you found something?"
"Yes we have now. No thanks to my brother."
Glaring at her brother.
"Here you are." She added handing the jewel over. He stared at for a moment and looked up and Fwhip before handing it back. "Alright then, er Gem I think you know what to do right?" He said taking a step back.

"Right everyone stand back! It's going to be bright." Kathrine took a step back bringing Jimmy and a clingy Joel with her. Pix and Fwhip stood next them, the ginger muttering a quick prayer to Aeor in hope it would work. Gem picked up a large book covered in purple sparkles with loose sheets of paper trying to slip out from the sides, she placed the book onto the lectern in front. Each page contained diagrams of potions and old elvish spells written by the Great Wizards of Crystal Cliffs and the Mages of Rivendell which she and her former students studied at the academy back home, of cod she missed it there.

Deep breaths Gem. You can do it. "Ready?"
She got a group of 'yups' and nods from the others before picking up her staff and pointing it directly at the scarlet stone.

After repeating the words in front, a large ray of light spread through the sky, blinding Fwhip and  making him tumble over.

His head spinning he opened his eyes, a blur hit his vision but once it came back Fwhip saw a dazed brunette shaking him into consciousness.
"Oh thank Jeremy"
"S-Sausage? Did it w-work?"
The man shook his head, "I'm sorry Fwhip"

It was over, they couldn't bring his back, he felt sick, like it was his fault, it was.

"Is everyone okay?" Jimmy yelled helping Gem to her feet. "I think so, wish I could say the same for Sausage." She sighed.
"No we've got to try again, has anyone seen the crystal?"
"It's over here!" Someone called. They turned around and saw Joel on his knees with broken shards in the palm of his hand.
"Oh for fu-"
"AND that's enough of that!"
"Hey guys... do you see what I'm seeing." Joel says staring behind them with a concerned tone in his voice. Behind the group was a large portal, the same as nether portal but something just felt different about it.
"What's that?"
"A portal you idiot."
"I know that thank you very much Fwhip! I meant whys it here?"
Fwhip turned away from Jimmy and walked slowly over to his sister. "You don't think that's it do you?"
She didn't respond, she was too focused on the thing in front.
"Maybe Sausa-" he started, yet he was cut off by someone screaming while flying out from the portal and crashing into him, sending him to the ground.
"FWHIP?! Oh my cod! This is an unprecedented situation, I was just talking about you with all of the bubbles in the spirit realm."
"..."
After his long and crazy as always explanation he grabbed the ginger and pulled him into a hug. Slowly squeezing the air out of Fwhip, but he didn't mind, he was just happy to have his friend back. 
"GEM! You're here too! And Jimmy! Oh and Joel! Kathrine hello! And even you Mr Pixl J Riffs I knew you weren't dead I told you!" The excited man yelled, deafening Fwhip.
Gem snapped out of her shock, she dropped the staff and ran straight to the men, still lying on the floor. Her arms wide open she ran into Sausage with a hug, this moment was to dear to her. She didn't want it to end.

"One question. Why am I here?"
"Oh yes sorry. Jimmy would you like to explain, after all it's your plan."
"Er... sure. Okay so heya Sausage! Basically we wanna skip a few years so we can forget about all this, and also relive our lives again."
"As if you were past lives?"
He nodded
"Are you sure?"
Jimmy looked around confused then answered with a yes.
"Well, a lot could go wrong Jim. We could all die in the process and it not work, it could just reset history itself so ALL of this happens again. You want to take that risk Codfather?"
He still wasn't used to people calling him that name, it felt weird. So many things could go wrong, but is he willing to take that risk? To see his sister again, be reunited with his husband. Or it not work and he's stuck living his life as the forgotten king of the Codlands sleeping in taverns and avoiding his past.
"Well..."

Little bit of a cliff hanger there...
Anyway hope you enjoyed it, a little short but the next one won't be.
Have a great day/night!!
Word Count = 837