-Secrets-

"Do you think the others are there yet?"
"Err i dunno Kath, there is a chance. After all we've been riding through here a whole day now." He said tightening the scarf on neck as the wind picked up. "Are we nearly there yet for Aeors sake!"
"Hey hey! Keep your beard on Mr Tay we're close now."
"We're close."
"You sure."
She didn't answer instead pointed up ahead, Fwhip saw a large gathering of red, moving?
"Is that... blood sheep? What are they doing here?"
"They've been here years now,I guess you could say taken over. Which is weird cause they're sheep but they are the only living thing here."
"What about the people, did something happen to them?"
"Nothing and don't worry, except their homes being covered in red sheep, anyway they left and traveled to a new home, others in the remaining Empires joined them."
They stared at the dark buildings of Mythlands, the path ways of the ports and streets covered in sheep as a dark sky above them grew. Many of the old dark oak in the area had died, empty branches and crumbled leaves below them.

They left the horses in the old Mythland Barn near the tavern, about a ten minute walk from the Blood Circle. Fwhip remembered when Sausage first built it, apparently for spell casting and sacrifices but they both new he was sucking the power from his sister and Shelby.

He'd been like a little brother of the trio, they were family even though not by blood. When that demon started to put ideas into Sausage's head it broke Fwhip, having to fight him, kick him from the Alliance and leave his feelings behind. He wanted power and that's what he got till he was finally beaten, when Gem killed him in her wizard tower. Thankfully with her magic we brought him home, their Mythical Sausage.

"Wait! Fwhip I see them! GEM!" She screamed running over to the wizard. She turned around to see her twin and a woman yelling her name climbing up to her from the stairs. "Kathrine? KATHRINE!!" She jumped and ran into her friends arms. They squeezed one another and gave a small squeal in return with a large smile plastered across their faces. "OH MY COD I DONT BELIEVE IT!! I know Fwhip went to find you but I feared maybe it was to late or not true. But your here!" The ginger grinned as brunette brought her back into a hug while sobbing.

"Pix? Is that really you?"
"Count Fwhip Tay, yes it's me and it's good to see you old friend."
"Enough with the formalities Pixl come here." Before the man could answer he was brought into a hug by the shorter man. It was good to be back, in a way. "Why did you leave? I'd lost friends before I didn't want it loose you too, just as things got better you die!"
"I'm sorry I am truly sorry Fwhip."
"Good" He sniffs forcing a smile onto his face.
"Hey um... you haven't seen Jimmy and Joel have you?"
"No sorry myself and Gem have been here a while waiting for you all, no sign of them though. Unless they found horses in the mess or swam to Mythland then they would of walked. They could be a few days."
"We don't have a few days. We don't have any time to loose." Gem said, walking hand in hand with Kathrine towards them.
"Why? Is their only a certain time we can do it, oh I don't want to miss it then." Asked the brunette.
"No, it's not that Kath it's just I'm sick of this life and the fact I have a chance ti get a new one and start again with my family then why should I wait?"
"Patience Gem it's onl- does anyone hear that?"
The group looked around them, when they froze and saw a something in the sky with a dark cloud behind it, getting closer. "What on earth is that?" FWhip wondered.
"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope I'm pretty sure that the Weasley's flying car." Kathrine grinned
"Kath that's fictional not real." Gem argued
"Nope she's right, Joel has a flying blue car-"
Pix was cut off by the petrified screams of driver and psychotic laughs from the passenger who seemed to have control of the wheel. Not good.
"I think I know who's driving." Fwhip nodded, poor Jim .

Screaming and much cursing was soon followed by a crash as the plummeting vehicle hit a near by lake. "Joel you absolute FOOL! Don't take the wheel from me while driving IN THE SKY!" The blonde screamed trying to dry this tail from the water with his shirt. The other man shrugged and walked over to a group of people watching them in mainly disappointment, not unusual. "Ello are you by any chance Fwhip?"
"Yes I am, happy landing then Joel." He smiled to himself.
"Not according to Jim over there. You look old mate, what now 56?." He said patting him on the shoulder and left to greet the others.
Rolling his eyes he ran over to the Codfather, "So-"
"Ye ye ye Joel snatched the wheel from me and we ran out of fuel. Anyway everybody here?"
"Yup all here, meet me at the circle when your done being vain."
"Yes Sir!" The sarcastic fish answered, smiling proudly.

They met back up the hill and next to the Circle of Blood. Gem and Pixl had told them about their plan, Kathrine would find Sausages staff from his house, Joel and Pix will light the candles and the others will look for something that resembles Sausage. "Alrighty then let's go." Joel said getting from his seat and helping himself to Pix's bag, trying not to trip on the way. He sighed and went to join the mad man and Kathrine had gotten a head start and had already left to find the staff of Mythland. "I think we should look in his palace, maybe there is something in there?" Gem wondered.
"Unless... Fwhip what in your pocket?" The Cod hydrid mumbles gesturing towards Fwhip's pocket. "Nothing." He mumbled trying to catch up with Gem. "Jimmy catching up went in the pocket and pulled out a small red crystal, glowing in his palm. "JIMMY give that back now it's not yours!"
"It's not yours either Fwhip. This is Sausage's isn't it? Where did you get that from."
"It survived the explosion, now giv-"
"Correct me if I'm wrong but that looks like a demon crystal." Gem gave a concerned look to the men. "Don't worry it's not Gem, just your brothers crown, what's left at least."
"Why didn't you tell me? We're twins! We tell each other everything!"
"Well that's not entirely true is it." Fwhip mumbles before feeling a sharp pain on his right cheek.
"Shut it or I'll do it again." She snarled
Gem took the crystal from Jimmy and they walked back the group. Thankfully Kathrine was back and Joel and Pix had a couple more candles left. Fwhip watched as she walked off, dragging poor Jimmy with her, he didn't realise that was such a big deal keeping it from her. Yet then if they new that could of brought Sausage back then they he would be there right now. How am I so stupid, my fault again! Can't I just get something right for once.

Joel picked up a light blue candle from the bag, it cupped in his hands he stared at it, "This is Lizzies isn't it?" He whispered, only just being heard by the bearded man by his side lighting an orange one. "Yes ye it is, did you want to light it Mr Beans?"
"Please" He said, his eyes building up with tears. Pix lit the match a gave it to him, the smoke swirling around them. He placed the fire above the wax, as it separated into a new candle. Blowing the match away he stood and buried his face into his hands. Kathrine quickly ran over to hug him and Jimmy joined to then forced Pix into it, not much of a hugger. The Cod Alliance may not have been as strong as the Wither Rose but they were definitely they closest of all.

Longest chapter I think I've ever written!
Hope you liked it, now the Gang is back together they can get this show on the road!

Also I forgot to mention at the start or something but the pictures I use are from Pinterest mainly and google, I thought they add something nice to the chapters.

Word count = 1451