-Ideas-

Fwhip shot his eyes open, facing up directly at a Mythical J Sausage looking down at him smiling, they were so close and he (Fwhip) felt his face heat up. The other sighed in relief and hugged his friend. "Oh thank cod you're not dead! OI! FWHIP IS AWAKE!" Sausage screamed deafening Fwhip for the second time today. The rest of the group ran over to Fwhip who was know a tomato.

"What the heck was that about! Are you okay? You just passed out!" Gem shouted, a bit a regret towards the end of the sentence.
"Yes I'm aware I passed out thank you sis."
"Hey Fwhipy what's that in your hand?" Joel asked stroking his beard.
He opened it up to see the same sunflower with tints of purple shining across each petal. With a gasp like that you'd think it was Sausages turn to faint. Fwhip explained that he'd seen Pearl and got given the flower for their spell. Sausage was right, they wouldn't see Pearl again. Sausage sighed heavily, he often likes being right but not on this occasion. A couple of tears slid down Gems cheek as her twin stood up to bring her into a walk embrace.

"So what now?" Kathrine asked hesitantly.
"I think we got to do the spell, right guys?" Stated Joel (For some reason I almost wrote Scott lol) . He got a group sad nods in return. "Gemini and Sausage are you prepared to make the spell?" Pix wondered, he was still so formal, even in times like this. They turned to face each other, giving an approval look to each other also trying to smile. This is what they wanted, they all did. A new and fresh start in their new empires. But why is it all going wrong now? Fwhip was having second thoughts, yet he wondered maybe if this was the right choice. Pearl had said so her self and for the sake of his friends and family he didn't think he had much choice.

"Yes Pix we'll do it, Gem?"
"Yes. Is everyone ready?" She replied
"Yes but don't start now! I'm bloody knackered and Jimmy ate the last piece of bread." Moaned the shorter man, "Excuse me! Maybe in your next life you can build a bridge of bread so I don't end up eating the last of it. And anyway I asked!" Huffed the protesting fish, making everyone giggle. "Alright that's settled we'll make camp here for the night. Sausage can we sleep in your castle do you think?"
A shot of energy burst through him causing a large smile to appear around his face. "Phhff... of course, I hope its still in good condition. It's like a sleep over!" He beamed. "Oh my gosh YES! I used to host these all the time in house blossom! JIMMY! Remember when you wet your self from Lizzie's ghost story!"
"...you promised you wouldn't tell anyone about that." He mumbled in embarrassment.
"Ha! I remember that!" Joel wheezed, Jimmy kicking his shin soon after.

"Why then Sausage! Lead the way!" Jimmy rushed, hoping to change the subject just as the laughter began to die down.

Apologies it's short
I've got a one shots book on empires, hermitcraft and the life smp coming out soon, so any ideas do let me know please!
I'm really enjoying this book and don't want it to end, thanks for all the support and reading it!
Word count - 578