Chapter 8

As they arrived at base. Top Agent NotFound told them to rest first. Before they continue their discussion about the Tommy thing. NotFound and Beloved were trying to get used to calling him Tommy. Because it seems that he doesn't go by Agent Innit anymore. He sided with Dream. But why? No one knows. They can't even figure out why.

They weren't given any hints about what they should do. It shocked them all that Agent In- er, Tommy sided with the enemy. Why would he? He pledged to the UnFound Agency that he will never betray them. But then look at that. Seems  like their vow had no meaning. Every Agent vowed to never backstab the organization.

The information spread like wildfire throughout the agency. Every agent knows about it. And Agent Blade and Agent Soot are not happy about it.

Agent Innit was like a little brother to them. They were so close. But then this had to happen.

Agent Manifold didn't care about him. All he said was, "I told you so.". He has a disappointing relationship with Agent Innit. He's probably just annoyed by him.

Agent Minecraft was devastated. He can't accept the fact that Innit joined the other side. The side they fought against. He simply told the other agents that he wouldn't be joining their fight with Dream. He just can't fight Innit. There is a very high chance that that could happen. And he didn't want to take chances.

After a few days. They all processed the information.

"Calling Agent Underscore and Agent Beloved to Meeting Room No. 301." The speaker echoed through the building.

After a few minutes the said agents were at the said room.

"Hello NotFound." Underscore greeted.

"Hi." He responded.

"Now let's discuss important matters. Why did 'Tommy' join Dream's side?" He added.

"As you said earlier. It could be Brainwashing, Mind Control, or Blackmail." Beloved replied.

"If it was Brainwashing. Why did he still know who we are? Then it isn't possible to be that. If it was Mind Control. Who is controlling him. And he doesn't look like he's being controlled. And lastly, if it was blackmail. Why didn't he hesitate about doing things to us?" Underscore added to Beloved's Statement.

"It could also be Manipulation? As Dream's past friend. I know he is good at those sorts of things." NotFound replied.

"Could be. But we aren't sure." Underscore replied.

After a few moments of silence. A voice said, "What if he did it willingly?".

"Agent Manifold. What did we say about interrupting important meetings. Especially if you weren't invited." NotFound stated.

"Sorry. Top Agent NotFound. But please, do consider my suggestion." He replied before he left.

"What Manifold said could be true. There is a possibility." Beloved stated as silence was about to fill the room again.

"But why would he? We are lacking reasons and explanations. How about we... Break in again? Find out more information." Underscore suggested.

"We could. But for now. You are all dismissed. We'll talk about this again another time. I need you to rest up. It's late. Have a good night's sleep, Agent Underscore and Agent Beloved." NotFound stated.

And everyone left the area. Went to do whatever they want. Little do they know what is coming to them.

-----

Many possible questions asked. Many answers unknown. Many possible reasons stated. But we're any of them right? Or were they only there so they won't be reminded of the truth?

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!

Finished writing Chapter on May 12 2023