Chapter 12

"So you've brought in two agents looking for information about me?" Dream asked.

"Yes I have. Top Agent Soot and Top Agent Blade. They were trying to get information about you. I see their agency still hasn't got the idea to you know... Back off?" Halo replied.

"Did you remove their trackers?" A voice from behind states.

"Yes. I did. Wait- Who are you?" Halo asks.

"Don't remember Agent Innit?" Dream smirks.

"You brought an agent here conscious!?" Halo stated in shock.

"I'll tell you the story another time. For now, let's talk about business." Dream replies.

"Ok then. What do I do with those two agents?" Halo asked.

"Just do whatever with them. Just don't let them escape." Dream answers.

"Their agency committee is really putting agents in missions that aren't suited with them. Really? Deploying Agent Soot and Agent Blade without Agent Minecraft? How stupid of them." Halo states.

"Indeed." Dream replies.

"May I suggest we cipher a plan to eliminate them?" Halo suggested.

"We could. But for safety. Please bring your friend, Skeppy, along with you at all times. And also bodyguards. You won't know when they'll strike again." Dream suggests as well.

Silence filled the room. Until Halo's phone lit up showing a call from one of his business partners. "Another time, Dream." He states and leaves.

-

"Tommy." Dream states.

Tommy's senses hitched. Dream only uses that tone when he's mad, and it's usually to employees or specifically his soldiers.

"Yes, Dream?" Tommy asked quietly.

"Come here." Dream demands.

Tommy didn't hesitate. He didn't want to anger Dream more than he already is.

"Don't butt into conversations like that, I know what you said was important and necessary, but please can you politely interrupt us instead of doing it inpolitely?" Dream states slightly worrily.

"Sorry. I just said what came to mind. I didn't think of interrupting you both politely." Tommy apologizes.

"It's okay. Make sure you do next time. We are talking to a very wealthy man we cannot lose. He might be my friend but he is a very busy man. So you understand right?" Dream assures.

"Yeah..." Tommy replies.

"Why are you all such busy people." Tommy muttered.

"What was that?" Dream asks.

"Nothing." He states.

"Tommy. I do not like liars. Now repeat what you said, but out loud." Dream states slightly getting angry.

"I said, "Why are you all such a busy people?"" Tommy replies. Making his irritatedness into a question.

"We are busy people. Because... You know? We're successful and want to keep being that. So our work never stops, making us always occupied with it. You'll go through this when I let you manage a fraction of this organization." Dream replies kindly.

Tommy made a convincing look of interest.

"Go on then. Do whatever, you're dismissed." Dream smiles and leaves the room.

Tommy follows.

Does it make you wonder why Tommy will be getting a fraction of the Organization Dream manages?

---

The responsibility he needs to uphold. Might be too much for meer child. He is doing this for a reason. And that reason needs to be known.

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!