Chapter 14

"Hello... Old Friend..." A voice echoed.

"Who is that supposed to be!?" Underscore jolts in shock.

"Who's with your now, George?" They asked.

"What do you want." NotFound states.

'Does NotFound really know this guy or does he want to go straight to the point?' Beloved thought.

"Oh nothing much. Dream just wants to see you" They replied.

"Are you still not tired of getting bossed around by Dream?" NotFound responded.

"Oh. I'm not getting bossed around by him, were partners. I volunteered to do this actually." They replied.

Still not stepping out of the shadows.

"Show yourself! Or are you scared?!" Beloved shouted. He can't stand talking to someone he can't see.

"Me? Scared? Pfft. You're the one who should be scared right now." They stated.

"What do you mean by that? You're outnumbered" Underscore replied feeling better since they could take them on. 3 vs 1.

"Yes. But without NotFound? You're weak." They state.

"What?" We all muttered.

The lights that they had were cut off, their night-vision things didn't work as well. The next thing they knew when the lights were back, Top Agent NotFound was missing.

'How did they manage to take NotFound out that quickly?' Underscore thought. Wondering how the great top agent got taken in just about 2-5 seconds without any noise or anything happening. 'These guys must be really good.' Underscore thought.

'I'm thinking they caught him by surprise and that's why he was taken out that fast.' Beloved thought. Thinking of the more

"Who's scared now?" They stated. They both felt the person's presense disappear.

"Underscore. Try the tracker." Beloved states.

Underscore opened his holo-computer and checks for a tracker.

"No signal. They must have a blocker or something meaning, we can't use our coms and we can't track where they took NotFound." Underscore replied.

It was devastating, no way of contacting nor tracking anyone. How would they use it to their advantage? There is a very high chance that their blockers don't work on the Sleepy Fortress staff or whatever. But on outsiders? It does.

"Do we need a plan for this?" Underscore asked.

"No... We need a strategy." Beloved replied.

"What strategy?" Underscore wonders.

"I don't know... But I suggest we think of one as soon as possible." Beloved responded.

"Agreed." Underscore replied nodding.

- - -

"We're gonna stick together the whole time or at least be in the same room or whatever." Underscore mutters. But it was enough for Beloved to hear.

"Yeah... Maybe take out some of the guards until we find a trace of him?" Beloved added.

"Yeah... Sounds like a plan?" Underscore replied.

"Underscore, we don't use plans in this 'mission outside of the agency'. We made an agreement on that before..." Beloved states.

"Since this is a 'mission outside of the agency', I suggest we should drop the codenames? But before you do, I want to make sure that no one would be in danger if someone finds out." Underscore states.

"I am 18, and was an orphan taken in by the agency, just like you, so I guess it will be fine..." Beloved replied.

"Ok so, I'm Tubbo... And you're?"

"Ranboo."

- - - - -

Our main character has found themselves someone he could trust as much as he trusted his best friend. He knows deep inside that his best friend would feel betrayed... But they're gone. And been gone for a very long time. So why would a promise with them matter?

He wishes to change his best friend's ways. So they would be in both sides... But what can a past friendship do to bring the past back?

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!